even more ebay tardism

Hellsing

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Tardism on ebay is hitting epidemic numbers. I found this guy selling cds for multi-system emulation. Not to worry I contacted Nintendo about this before posting here. If you want to see you might want to hurry.ebay Go get'em Nintendo!

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Hellsing said:
Go get 'em, Nintendo!

The Big N is pretty good at policing eBay and other online auctions for pirated and bootleg merchandise. I remember, back in the day, when those Mother/EarthBound 0 NES flash cartridges first started appearing. Three or four auctions would begin, and in less than twenty-four hours, they'd be mysteriously cancelled. :lol:

Speaking of which, will Nintendo Of America ever bring over Mother 1+2 for an English release? At this rate, probably not. :(

Curt

apostate
how dare they use the DC swirl campaign like that...

I really liked that pre launch campaign where sega put swirls on strange things.. it was hella cool... got me really psyched
wpe23.jpg

Hellsing

B. Jenet's Firstmate
update

Here is an email I recieved from Nintendo.

Message(#6851-000268-0138\2680138)

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have forwarded your e-mail to our Legal Department for further review. If you see other counterfeit products being sold on an auction site at any point in the future, please send an e-mail with the specific details to auctionpiracy@noa.nintendo.com.

For more information on piracy issues regarding the videogame industry,
please visit the Entertainment Software Association's web site (www.theesa.com).

Thanks for your email and good luck with all your games!

Nintendo of America Inc.
Bruce Mann

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/
Power Line (Automated Product Info): (425) 885-7529

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Hellsing said:
Hee Heee got'em he's gone......for now. :(

Unfortunately, he'll prolly just move it over to Yahoo.com. But nice to know he got the boot from egay. :glee:

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
SuperMegaUltra said:
Speaking of which, will Nintendo Of America ever bring over Mother 1+2 for an English release? At this rate, probably not. :(

I bought the Japanese release for a jacked up price, so it probably will, just to spite me.

Honestly, no that would be way too good to be true. I would love for everybody to be able to play Earthbound 0 on GBA in english as I have (flash card). And I would love to play an official release. Not quite as bad as these ebay retards though, as it's not for profit, just my own enjoyment.