SvC Cart Kits at the Neo Store

kc

Belnar Institute Student
this is wacko :loco:

Playmore still wont say anything?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Wow! I hope there is a price war now and the kit prices will do a downward spiral. Rage of the Dragons style!*

I was paid to say it, or was I? You'll never know will you? :idiot:

Sundance

Sho's Rival
BeefJerky said:
Wow! I hope there is a price war now and the kit prices will do a downward spiral. Rage of the Dragons style!*

I was paid to say it, or was I? You'll never know will you? :idiot:

Yeah im w/ ya on that one...i can't imagine paying more than $75 for this one, and thats after s/h! :smirk:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Great!!,I'm Glad Shawn got these..

Official & complete cartridge version release of SNK vs Capcom (SVC Chaos) MVS kit.

Who Made it "OFFICIAL"?

What I don't understand is how can it be official if Playmore didn't admit to releasing it...Or..(?)

If I had one of these and sold it on Ebay..and was asked who made it "OFFICIAL"

What the hell would I answer?

...If I told someone who asked and they didn't know all the info on this,and about the Untold Playmore story they'd think I was full of it..

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Just watched "upright citizen's brigade" episode on comedy central and it was the episode where this little boy named Donny has an enormous penis. At the end of the episode they sang this song that in the refrain it went, "enormous penis" over and over, God that was hilarious.

Just thought I'd share that. Concerning SVC MVS carts now at the neo store I think it's awesome and I'm glad I waited, now just to wait a little longer until they go down like rotd.

..........enormous penis!

mog

Bead Banger
chris1 said:
Official & complete cartridge version release of SNK vs Capcom (SVC Chaos) MVS kit.

Who Made it "OFFICIAL"?

What I don't understand is how can it be official if Playmore didn't admit to releasing it...Or..(?)

If I had one of these and sold it on Ebay..and was asked who made it "OFFICIAL"

What the hell would I answer?

...If I told someone who asked and they didn't know all the info on this,and about the Untold Playmore story they'd think I was full of it..

agreed

good god the post screen colours are faggo

Freelancer

Banned
I'll be keeping an eye on arcadeshock's price for the SVC cart kit. No doubt he'll beat the price. :)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
chris1 said:
Official & complete cartridge version release of SNK vs Capcom (SVC Chaos) MVS kit.What the hell would I answer?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
Damn...I hate college wages.

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Shawn has always been trustworthy in the past, so I don't mean any offence here, but why won't anyone tell us where these came from, and why Playmore won't admit to thier existance?

I'll probably buy one no matter what. I mean, hell, I really want the game and right now Shawn is the only person I'd trust to sell it to me.

Still, though...what's the deal?

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Cool to see this is finally getting released. Just need to know if the game is Phantom 1 compatible.

greyimp

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Damn it, I knew NeoStore would have it only AFTER I bought it from Arcadeshock...
Oh well, at least I got some cool posters and teh Large Marquee. :D

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
SVsC Chaos is an awful game anyways.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Still too rich for my blood. Best to wait a while until the price most likely hits bottom barrel.

I'll most likely snag it at $100 or less.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Cool, Im glad Shawn got some in his store, I think his price is cool considering he's only got like 25 or so...why not, its another game for the MVS machine. :) I ordered one. :)

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
When this goes down to $100, it's going in my cab.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
In My book...
If Playmore never released these then they are not "official"..they may be real but are not "official"..Sorry..(IMO)

Who officiated them..Jon Doe?

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
chris1 said:
In My book...
If Playmore never released these then they are not "official"..they may be real but are not "official"..Sorry..(IMO)

Who officiated them..Jon Doe?

/me waves around magic wand of officiating