May 1st-Neo Noreaster Meet!!! All Welcome

Mr NeoGeo

n00b
May 1st is now the official date that the first Mass/Northeast area Neo Meet will take place. It will be in Sutton,Massachusetts. Exact time will be posted soon. Please sign up by pm me confirming your attendance. All are welcome to bring some goodies for sell/trade.....maybe even buy some stuff too. Also, bring whatever game stuff you got, we all got some extra crap layin around. Directions available. Tournaments to take place too. Lets make NeoNoreaster #1 a biggie.
Thanks
mrneogeo

Electroman +1; I'll be there.

I just hope enough people decide to join up in time too!

Will we play tournaments on AES?
What games do you have?
What games will we need to bring?

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
sutton eh? is that east or west Massachussets? If it's close enough and I have the day off I may be able to attend myself.

-AG

Mr NeoGeo

n00b
Sutton is just south of worcester mass. Pm me for directions.

Adam Gallant said:
sutton eh? is that east or west Massachussets? If it's close enough and I have the day off I may be able to attend myself.

-AG

Mr NeoGeo

n00b
I have an mvs with world heroes 1,2,jet, s-shodown, sengoku, bb stars pro,etc. Tournaments will be played on the fly. We can come up with stuff as we go. The primary reason for the meet is to get to know the northeast community and for buy/sell/trade. I also have an aes, but mvs would be best tourneywise. Pm me for directions.

Electroman said:
Electroman +1; I'll be there.

I just hope enough people decide to join up in time too!

Will we play tournaments on AES?
What games do you have?
What games will we need to bring?

We need tournament-level/grade fighters. Namely:

MOTW *

LB1 *

LB2 *(soon)

KOF 98 *(soon)

other KOF titles too (BIG BONUS if someone can bring KOF 2003 but not sure if KOF 2003 is tournament grade)

SS2*, V

*I own these games on AES

Mr NeoGeo

n00b
The only fighter in that list that I have is sam show 2. Feell free to bring what you want to, we can use my aes.

Electroman said:
We need tournament-level/grade fighters. Namely:

MOTW *

LB1 *

LB2 *(soon)

KOF 98 *(soon)

other KOF titles too (BIG BONUS if someone can bring KOF 2003 but not sure if KOF 2003 is tournament grade)

SS2*, V

*I own these games on AES

Mr NeoGeo

n00b
where from? I can give you directions

Adam Gallant said:

-AG