E3 Meet-up Discussion.

BIG

sony fanboy
Kid Aphex said:
I'll be there.
What's on the menu for this year?

I think Vinh might be having a get-together sometime during the week of E3,not exactly sure as of when it might be(definite date),though.

How about a Neo-luncheon on the first day?

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
I will be at E3 but i have alot of friends out in Cali. so the onlt hanging out i can do with the neo-crew is at the event.. but i cant wait!!! :loco:

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
Hey,
Myself and a friend will be there. Where is the best place to stay for the cheapest price without being worried about being shot?

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
neo-geo 2 said:
Hey,
Myself and a friend will be there. Where is the best place to stay for the cheapest price without being worried about being shot?

Your in L.A. buddy, there isnt anywhere in L.A. you cant get shot in. BUT you can prevent it if you dont act a fool.

Anywho Ill be there :) unfortunetly I guess I can make it only on the second day :) but Im not sure yet.

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
B.I.GPSYCHE said:
I think Vinh might be having a get-together sometime during the week of E3,not exactly sure as of when it might be(definite date),though.

How about a Neo-luncheon on the first day?
Yeah I'll be there with a friend. B.I.GPSYCHE I remeber him saying that there will be after parties and stuff after the show.

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
How about we all do something after the 3rd day? My plane doesnt leave till 7pm on the 14th.

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
If you guys want to hit some bars,clubs, places, BIG and I can show you some cool places to hang w/o getting shot at (unless you act like a foo and flip gangsta signs). Could hang in pasadena or hit the clubs in LA or eat at koreatown.

The possibilities are endless. We should designate a place to meet. If you guys want to arrange something, pm me with your cell phone numbers and we can talk about this.

Kyosuke75

BIG

sony fanboy
E3 in about 5 days.

Let's get some suggestions in before then.

Post or PM Kyosuke75 with your contact info.

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
none of y ou peeps have pm me about e3. I suggest we figure this out this weekend rather than the night before e3.

Kyo

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master
kyosuke75 said:
none of y ou peeps have pm me about e3. I suggest we figure this out this weekend rather than the night before e3.

Kyo

Come on, K! Where's your sense of livin' on the edge? Don't you know that nobody in LA plans anything they do substantially beforehand? :cool:

Aside from that, I think you're right. We've definately got to get something out there- if not definate, then at least something to plan by. If you've got my contact info handy from the 2nd SD get together, or not, let me know. Maybe BIG can pick me up :D

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
ok , my idea is every day we meet at the playmore/SNK booth at a posted time.. so whoever goes any day can meet up with someone...
tell me wat you think.. i will be going all 3 days.
getting soooo close i can smell it :drool:

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
KA: LETS GET REAL.

You know we're just going to sacrifice meeting these hairballs in favor of playing Gradius V some more...again.

(To be on topic, I'd suggest meeting somewhere during the show itself. Coordinating out-of-towners around L.A. = Dead bodies)

Last edited:
Not to dis the snk scene but I will probably spend most of my time hovering around the Halo 2 booth. Unless of course my brother (geekabilly) convinces me they are giving away metal slug promos... then I will stop by.

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Yeah i was all over the gradius V game last year (made ppl wait 15mins). I guess we can meet at the SNK booth whatever hall that is. Anyone want to meet tomorrow morn? Or maybe during lunch time to eat?

Let me know!

Kyosuke75

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
Ill be hanging out at the snk booth for most of the time on the 13th probably. Ill give $30 to anyone that can steal one of my socks from me durring the show, heres my pic btw:

brian.gif

Let the hunting begin!

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Anyone who's going...I'll be at the Gradius V booth pretty much all show.
So when you see an attractive young man whooping the game's ass, it's me.

Don't disturb me or you're next.

BIG

sony fanboy
Kyosuke75 and I are about to take off in 30 mins or so....

Wes,get over here!!