Nam 1975

Dark Kaede

n00b
Has anyone ever finished this game? I was sitting home last night and figured i havent played it in along time my skills must have gotten better over the years. Yeah right!!! I find this to be the hardest last boss battle i have ever played in gaming history. I have owned this game for about 10 years and still no ending.Am i the only one that hasnt finished it? Do I suck that bad? Please someone help my ego cause this game has got me going mad! Later Kaede

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Well i think its almost impossible to finish this game. Even when u got some credits left u cant use them later. Maybe when u cheat or got a developers chip then u can beat it but im helpless too. But i finished Viewpoint and Pulstar hehehehehe.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
More games need to be like Nam 1975, where another credit can not save you! Yes, it ticks people off, but it adds to the challenge.

Keith

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
hi,
i have finished the game!...it was very hard and tricky!...I played the last level without loosing a life and got an extra life and the rapidfire-gun, and before i killed the second asien-pitch i enabled the second player!..the last boss fired the homig-laser only on player two, so i had enough time to shot all i've got on the boss!

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
What a cheap trick! I once played it in the arcade, went from beginning to end in one quarter and still lost to the end boss after close to ten minutes. The thing is, I had over 814000 points, but stopped getting an extra life/100,000 pts. after 200k or 300k. Does this also happen at home?