Finding a AES store

Temjin

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I have endlessly searched the web for online stores that sells complete Neo Geo AES consoles without any luck!:(
Is ebay the only alternative if you want to get the machine? I see games being sold everywhere but no console?!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Temjin said:
I have endlessly searched the web for online stores that sells complete Neo Geo AES consoles without any luck!:(
Is ebay the only alternative if you want to get the machine? I see games being sold everywhere but no console?!

Yeah, you'll have to get a console either off of e-bay, or maybe off of someone here in the forums. If you want a brand new AES, be prepared to shell out some serious dough, and be prepared to spend some time looking for it and verifying that it's actually new.

On the bright side, the AES console can take a pretty serious beating without breaking, so usually you don't have to worry about a used one going dead on you.

bmoc

Crossed Swords Squire
Good Luck..........I MAY HAVE TWO up for sale soon........One Jap. and one US both in near mint/mint cond. :multi_co:

Gorka

Borca,
20 Year Member
Du tänker inte sälja en av dina Metal Slug 3 Harry?
Ledsen att jag spammade din tråd Temjin.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
galfordo said:
Yeah, you'll have to get a console either off of eBay, or maybe off of someone here in the forums. If you want a brand new NGH AES, be prepared to shell out some serious dough, and be prepared to spend some time looking for it and verifying that it's actually new.

Excellent advice, galfordo. The Neo·Geo, whether in AES or MVS format, is not a casual gamer's system. Before buying anything, do your homework; shop around, compare prices, and seriously decide if this pricy hobby is right for you.

Personally, I'd recommend going the MVS route: initially, a higher price for the machine, but a whole lot less for the games. If space is a problem, look into a consolized MVS. Granted, there is something to be said for the joys of NGH AES collecting; it's just a tad bit more expensive in the long run.

galfordo said:
On the bright side, the NGH AES console can take a pretty serious beating without breaking, so usually you don't have to worry about a used one going dead on you.

Heh, Like A Rock. ;)

Temjin

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Harry jag har skickat PM till dig!:)

dreamstationx,thanx I´ll check out your store.

Im thinking I want an AES and then buy a Phantom Converter for it.
I know this hobby is exspensive...but its also the most fun hobby I
ever goten into!:D I once owned an AES but sold it cause I couldnt
afford any games, this was way back, before the internet;) and I had
no knowledge of MVS. Thanx to this site I´ve learnd alot. MVS prices are somewhat acceptable.:D