Does anybody have any videos of neo geo games or know where I can find some????????

UNREAL

n00b
I have Windows Media Player if thats any help as to where to go but I just wanted to see some of the games before I buy them so I can determine which one would be best I already have some of SVC Metal Slug 4 and Martimelee any others ?

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
no prob UNREAL, and if you're ever in the market for suggestions, let us know what kind of games you particularly enjoy and we here on the boards may be able to steer you towards good titles...

example: if you like Slug 4, just about everyone will tell you that you'll love Slug X and Slug 3

UNREAL

n00b
thanks alot I'm a fighting game and beat em up type of fan really the Neo Geo has every genre of game I like but I'm lookin for graphics and gameplay ( like everybody else basically)

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
cool man...best bet for you would be when you see a game that peaks your interest, peek around this and other sites for general info and if you word a topic just right, you will find lots of people willing to elaborate on the particular nuances of any given game...