Neo-Geo.Com Forums to be upgraded to VB3 on 04/17/2004

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
The Neo-Geo.Com Forums will be upgraded to VB3 on 04/17/2004 probably around 4PM East.

Basically, this means that the forums will be down for a period of time, I am not sure how long, and when they come back up, most of the modifications we have made to the forums will be gone. The modifications will return slowly hopefully. Chat will be gone for a while, since it was the hardest hack to install, but it will return.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Thanks for the heads up!

However, without the Neo-Geo.com Forums, I might be forced to do something... PRODUCTIVE!!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
SuperMegaUltra said:
Thanks for the heads up!

However, without the Neo-Geo.com Forums, I might be forced to do something... PRODUCTIVE!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :crying: :crying: :crying:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Mouse_Master said:
The Neo-Geo.Com Forums will be upgraded to VB3 on 04/17/2004 probably around 4PM East.

Basically, this means that the forums will be down for a period of time, I am not sure how long, and when they come back up, most of the modifications we have made to the forums will be gone. The modifications will return slowly hopefully. Chat will be gone for a while, since it was the hardest hack to install, but it will return.

Where have you been? Nice seeing you here!

Can't wait to see the upgrade, maybe my idea for the N-G.com feedback could be put into play....

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
What will happen to teh post countz??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
oooo, another update!

Can't wait until drama threads about the changes.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
SuperMegaUltra said:
Thanks for the heads up!

Play Neo Geo.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
FormlessOne said:
The rapture is at hand, we'll all be n00bs again :oh_no: :( :crying:

Oh fuxorzzzzzzz .... I'll have to spam myself silly before I get my star back :oh_no: :oh_no: :crying:.

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
I noticed when I get private messages they dont go to my email anymore is the update the reason for that?

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
The last took a good a afternoon, so I'm assuming this one
too?

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Sucks to be the people who have like 4000+ posts, they lost it all?

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Holy crap, you got like 7000+ posts! You rule. That's the highest I've seen. I shall now call you "Dad"

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
snesaes said:
Holy crap, you got like 7000+ posts! You rule. That's the highest I've seen. I shall now call you "Dad"

Wow, good to insult someone you've never spoken too... you must be intelligent... It's ok my son.

-Nick

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
I'm starting right now, backing up what data I can...... I'm guessing my original estimates to the mods of taking the board down around 4PM East is about right.....

No clue on how long it will take to install the upgrade, I'm hoping about 1 hour, after that, hacks will return.

I just wish I could leave chat as is........ :(

Maybe someone has created an automated install of it, that would rock. :)

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Put in chat mods. Idiots who can't behave themselves don't deserve a nice chat room. They know who they are.

EDIT: Posts counts don't disappear during forums upgrades. IGNORANT N00BS!

Last edited: