The MURDERSLICE Thread.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
C'mon I know I'm not the only one who is obcessed with MURDERSLICE. So talk about all the different MURDERSLICES you've done.

I've seen three different MURDERSLICES.

1) The "classic" MURDERSLICE: The typical kinda stand-still while your opponent falls in half from a downwards-vertical slice.

2) The "torso" MURDERSLICE: I did this with Ukyo in SS3, I did a hard-slash and it went horizontal and cut him in half across the torso, definately cool. He just froze then his upper-torso fell off infront of his legs.

3) The "flying" MURDERSLICE: I did this with Genjuro in SS3, I did an upwards-vertical hardslash and my opponent flew up in the air and fell apart in midair! Definately the coolest of the MURDERSLICES.

Anyone else got some cool MURDERSLICES to talk about?

Last edited:

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
No, not really, you basically covered them all for SS3. :(

Now SS4, there are some finishers for ya :smirk:

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
although when I saw Galford get sliced in mid-air one time, he screamed something awful...
yikes...

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Okay this is now officially the MURDERSLICE for all the SamShos now. Not just SS3.

greyimp

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Isn't there one where blood squirts out but the guy doesn't get cut in half...or am I just crazy?

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Yes, that happens in sam4.
For best results, use silver bust Ukyo for a blood canvas.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Yeah I love I think it's SS3 sometimes when you kill them they scream so fucking loud... not just like they're dieing, but like they're getting their nards cut off too.

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Galford's SS4 Punch-murder-slice: drop weapon/taunt, teleport behind him, QCF +A/B/C

If you manage to punch him in the back....he breaks in half....if the opponent turns around and you hit him in the chest....blood sprays(but won't splatter on you), he stands there in some fucked up pose for 2.5 seconds and then collapses....

Should also note that if the punch connects and succeeds in killing him, a DUPLICATE sword appears in Galf's hand to do that twirly, pre-teleport thing he does....

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
This isn't really what you're looking for, but it's weird.

In SS2, I try to do a fierce slash and another with Hanzo, but in order to do this you have to do the command for his SPD inbetween them so he will stop his slice motion to do another. I went up to a near dead, dizzy opponent and fierce slashed him. As I was slashing, I did my SPD motion, but I didn't need to since the slash killed him. It was against Jubei. I slashed him, went into my normal stance, and slid away as I killed Jubei. Jubei just stood there looking at me the whole time, and the game paused for about 3 seconds. Finally, it said that I had won the fight, and Jubei just stood there looking at me the entire time as to say "WTF".

Strangest victory I've ever had in SS2. I will try to do it again and take a pic.

Spike

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
This isn't really what you're looking for, but it's weird.

In SS2, I try to do a fierce slash and another with Hanzo, but in order to do this you have to do the command for his SPD inbetween them so he will stop his slice motion to do another. I went up to a near dead, dizzy opponent and fierce slashed him. As I was slashing, I did my SPD motion, but I didn't need to since the slash killed him. It was against Jubei. I slashed him, went into my normal stance, and slid away as I killed Jubei. Jubei just stood there looking at me the whole time, and the game paused for about 3 seconds. Finally, it said that I had won the fight, and Jubei just stood there looking at me the entire time as to say "WTF".

Strangest victory I've ever had in SS2. I will try to do it again and take a pic.

Spike

LOL, awesome!

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
speaking of SS2...

if you win a round by using Poppy's Mega Attack, sometimes Poppy'll stop attacking and return to you, while your opponent is left doing the "attack-frame seizure boogie"...

pretty funny...

:eek_2: