KOF classic insert for sale

Hellsing

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Well we all knew it was a matter of time. Someone listed KOF '03 classic insert for sale on ebay. linky

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Well, at least he listed it with a little bit of dignity. I was expecting something like:

"OMFG uber-rare, never even looked at by a human, without this you are a disgusting filthy waste of skin. Nations have waged wars for this very insert. Sell your little sister on the street and buy this - you'll thank me!!!11!1"

Or something like that :D.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
galfordo said:
Well, at least he listed it with a little bit of dignity. I was expecting something like:

"OMFG uber-rare, never even looked at by a human, without this you are a disgusting filthy waste of skin. Nations have waged wars for this very insert. Sell your little sister on the street and buy this - you'll thank me!!!11!1"

Or something like that :D.
:lol:

Yeah I hate shit like that. I especailly hate when they do this crap:

RaRe

L@@K RARE

WHAT THE FUCK! I don't care about what the text looks like, just give me a decent description.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Bulletnyourass said:
Does anyone know which NG.com member this is?

Phillip
Well if he's a member, why didn't try the boards first? Does he or she think they'll fetch a higher price on ebay due to ignorance?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Big Shady said:
:lol:

Yeah I hate shit like that. I especailly hate when they do this crap:

RaRe

L@@K RARE

WHAT THE FUCK! I don't care about what the text looks like, just give me a decent description.

It doesn't make your cawk tremble when people us @ for the letter O?

Dude no way ....