Killer new Neo-Geo site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Dr. Flo’s Neo-Geo Homepage has to be the most visually impressive site I have ever seen, and not just for the neo. A must see! Takes a while to load, and requires a flash plug in, but it’s worth the loading.
http://drneogeo.tdonline.net/

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
thanks shawn!
..well, it was a lot of work, but the HP isn't ready yet, so come back in 1 or 2 weeks and take a look !

see ya!

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Really great site, but takes a little long to load. Be sure anyway its worth it.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
What a fabulous interface. The site is a pittle short on content right now, but I'm sure that will change. I just loved navigating due to the wonderful audio/visuals. Great job. I love it.

Doser81

n00b
Very good eye candy. love the site keep working on it becasue i know it going to be big in the neo community well best of luck
later
doser

Mike

Bead Banger
The site looks great. Keep up the great work and I'll check back in a week or so!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Ok I have to admit, Long wait but the site was worth it. Hell of a lot of Flash and Shockwave going on but the end result came out nice. ^_^

BonusKun

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Ok I have a question about this site. It looks great and all and I wanted to ask the webmaster about some of his work but there seems to be a slight problem.....Where the hell is Dr. Flo's Email address? If anyone knows, could they foward it to me here? Thanks.

Bonuskun

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
thanks for reminding me to make a e-mail link on my HP!

...if so much to do that i forgott it!

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Shawn said:
Dr. Flo’s Neo-Geo Homepage has to be the most visually impressive site I have ever seen, and not just for the neo. A must see! Takes a while to load, and requires a flash plug in, but it’s worth the loading.
http://drneogeo.tdonline.net/
Nothing but a blank screen :( :oh_no: :(

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Bumping old threads is a no-no.

Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.