Snk Vs Capcom MVS Carts for $128!!!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
At Cosmicco, so unfortunetly shipping stateside can be pricey, but it looks like the price of these has dropped quite a bit!

Dear Mr Nick
SNK svcs Capcom Chaos MVS orginal US$128@

Best regards
Queenie
12Apr2004

Looks like the price is heading down! :D Maybe a bulk order is in order?

-Nick

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
nice.
the quntity of SVC kits is sure to bring the price down to less than half that. I am still waiting to hera from Shawn and the neo store.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
I already own the AES but i'll be picking up this one for sure if it decreases like RotD.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Tristesse said:
i'll be picking up this one for sure if it decreases like RotD.

Ditto, I'll be sure to get it when it gets around the $75 mark, like I did with ROTD.

(And probably, like when I bought ROTD, it'll drop to half that price in a month).

I hope Neostore sells it cheap with freebies like with what happened when ROTD dropped to $75 (looks lovingly at MOTM folder, thanks Shawn!!)...

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
I have the PCB..but if this thing drops like ROTD i will pick this up also..nothing like a fresh MVS kit... Well the PCB is awesome with its own volume knob and dips..:smirk:

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Wait a minute...

$128 + $50 shipped? That's $178 which isn't much less than the $200 they're going for on ebay. We'd have to do a bulk order.

I'm down for one if we make a bulk order.

Tempest

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Sweet, I'll wait till this one gets to be ~$100 either at a-shock or neostore and then order. But good to see that the price is bottoming out quickly! :D

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
SVCc:crying:
What the F*** was Playmore thinking from creation to distribution on this one??
What a DISASTER
Here you have Capcom's works already in the can so to speak which enables you ,Playmore to get a good feel on how the game should be designed and gauge public response.I guess that's too much like the proper thhing to do so you felt the need to get radical and take gameplay back to the stoneage of 2d fighting???
The boring roster,details left out and unbalanced ,buggy gameplay warrant a 99.00 price tag at best.
I havent been this disappointed since 3 Count Bout.
THERE was NO RUSH to get this game out!
SVCc would have been an appropriate last release withFAN INPUT on roster,play system,testing,etc.
That would have been real classy.
The NGH insert design sucks(KYO looks horrible).....:rolleyes:
This rant was really stated because SNK's roster did'nt include the grappler Raiden or Big Bear :D
-BB

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Originally posted by BIG BEAR
This rant was really stated because SNK's roster did'nt include the grappler Raiden or Big Bear :D
-BB

Yep, that was quite an oversite. :D

Sundance

Sho's Rival
BIG BEAR said:
SVCc:crying:
What the F*** was Playmore thinking from creation to distribution on this one??
What a DISASTER
Here you have Capcom's works already in the can so to speak which enables you ,Playmore to get a good feel on how the game should be designed and gauge public response.I guess that's too much like the proper thhing to do so you felt the need to get radical and take gameplay back to the stoneage of 2d fighting???
The boring roster,details left out and unbalanced ,buggy gameplay warrant a 99.00 price tag at best.
THERE was NO RUSH to get this game out!
SVCc would have been an appropriate last release withFAN INPUT on roster,play system,testing,etc.
That would have been real classy.
The NGH insert design sucks(KYO looks horrible).....:rolleyes:
-BB

Apparently it wasn't a priority. Musta put all the good peeps on SS0S, cuz that shiznit loox like its gonna be da bomb.:buttrock:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member

Totally agree.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
SvC is fun to play. Buggy? Sure. Still, I have a blast playing this.

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
It would be nice if they take out the bugs and balanced out all the guys. I hope they do something like that for the X-Box version. Do any of you think they will?

Freelancer

Banned
ORPHEUS said:
nice.
the quntity of SVC kits is sure to bring the price down to less than half that. I am still waiting to hera from Shawn and the neo store.

Let's be realistic here. There's no way Shawn will sell these kits. He has far too many unsold SVC AES carts and Jamma boards sitting in his warehouse.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:

3 Count Bout ?

Man, that game rules ! :buttrock: Sell me a Euro copy if you have one ! :tickled:

mog

Bead Banger
oh man i can't wait till this gets down to about 50-70 bucks

-nick