How to beat Eiji in AOF2?

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Please tell me how the hell can you beat him w/ anyone. It's getting out of hand how one character can give me so much trouble. Please folks, give me any bit of info you can. Thanks.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Sorry to have to break it too you, but the way AoF2 was programmed, Eiji cannot be beaten, he can only beat you.

Seriously though I'm not real sure, I could never get past him either when I had the game... :(

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Hidden Character said:
Please tell me how the hell can you beat him w/ anyone. It's getting out of hand how one character can give me so much trouble. Please folks, give me any bit of info you can. Thanks.

All you have to do is TAUNT(d button? been awhile..) until you drain all his power bar,then kick his ass..
BTW,NICE SIG!:buttrock:
-BB

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Re: Re: How to beat Eiji in AOF2?

BIG BEAR said:
All you have to do is TAUNT(d button? been awhile..) until you drain all his power bar,then kick his ass..
BTW,NICE SIG!:buttrock:
-BB

Kinda !

I use Robert to beat him. I let him do the flying kick move, I block and then counter attack. Repeat.

Round over.

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
Re: Re: Re: How to beat Eiji in AOF2?

Atrophyed said:
Kinda !

I use Robert to beat him. I let him do the flying kick move, I block and then counter attack. Repeat.

Round over.
works almost every time

I also use rob and if he charges use the flying missle kick thingy( its 5:00 in the morning i cant remember the name) and the taunt thing works too

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Also, if you use Robert or Ryo, just when the match starts he will land towards you to hit you with his multiple-kick hit, just before the impact use your multiple kick or punch move (f,b,f + C) and you will kicks his ass.

Try keeping good distance with him to repeat the move.

Also do as the other members said about recharging when you can and taunting him.

If he comes closer to you just try to low-kick him (with strong kick) if you succeed just try to hit him again before he stands up again, you can chain some of those eventually. Also when he approaches you can try to hit him with a strong punch to keep distance, but watch out for his low strong kicks.

Finally, you must learn the Super Desperate Move of your character when fighting Eiji, many times I have defeated him just before everything appears to be lost.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Couple of tips to keep in mind when fighting the AI-Eiji:

Don't throw a projectile at him. Really. The first time he reflects it should be a clue.

Keep an eye out for his taunt. It's always followed up by his air foot attack. When you see him taunt, immediately dash forward and then guard. After you take your chip damage, dash towards him again and throw him right as he lands.

After that, it's either hit or miss. If he takes the fall, then throw a projectile to hit him just as he gets up (this is the ONLY time you should ever throw one). It'll automatically make him dizzy (use this on any character). From there it's all up to you.

Like said above, taunt him. Never let him have a full spirit bar. You'll be taking a lot of chip damage from him and you don't want it to be doing much.

SDM is your friend. He almost never blocks them. Especially with Ryo and Robert. A lot of times if I'm playing and getting annoyed with Eiji, I'll just SDM him to death. Even if I'm playing a char like John where his SDM he will most likely block, it's real easy to just SDM/charge/SDM/charge/SDM. Eiji gets kinda stupid when you do stuff like that, but it's a sure-fire way to win.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
throw,fireball to dizzy him
repeat

perfect

repeat until you get to geese

repeat again

game over

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Many thanks, y'all. I'll put these to work whenever I get a chance away from school.

Temjin

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Mmm... yeah, I agree with everyone here, and choose Robert, you can´t loose with Robert!:D