Comments on the Atomiswave kits/games please.

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Title says all, have you bought played the new Atomiswave kits/games? Then please share your opinions here.

pep, just cause you're asking I'll pull my head out of my ass for a moment. ;)

I picked up an atomiswave with the GGX 1.5 cart. It seems to be a neat system. I have also had the opportunity to play a few of the other games out for the system as well. I will say right off the bat I am not too impressed with the games that are out for it but I am impressed with the system itself.

Though it may be the heart of a dreamcast is more really needed to produce 2D fighting games? I think not. Does this mean that due to the hardware constraints they are actually planing on going the 2D/ psudo 2D route more on this system? I hope so!

So, I guess in conclusion. If you are interested in the system and are looking forward to some of the games comming out for it, then you may as well dive in and pick it up as soon as it strikes your fancy. Eventually the games will be sold seperately so you won't have to worry about having a stockpile of AW systems laying around.

That's what I did. =)
peace

leepantalone said:
Is the GG on Atomiswave any better then GG on DC?
dunno... once I get an atomiswave cab I'll let you know. But at default rez it looks about the same.

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
samuraiX said:
pep, just cause you're asking I'll pull my head out of my ass for a moment. ;)

Thank you so much for your efforts ;) and comments.

you bet, if you have any more specific or game related questions feel free to ask, opinions are free around here.

oh, and Toshirô Mifune rocks my socks, nice avitar