What do you think about Metal Slug 3 coming to the XBOX with live scoreboards?

Robert

20 Year Member
Definitively a good idea but it's not enough for me to buy the XboX. I hope that Metal slug 6 (developped on the atomiswave system) will use the AW net fonction to get an online scoreboard.

Temjin

B. Jenet's Firstmate
damn it.. I have a dream... a Neo Geo AES with a broadband adapter...with it you challenge anyone in the world for a couple o rounds of KOF or any other masterpiece game from SNK!
The ultimate ENTERTAINMENT MACHINE!

Alkanan

Sakura's Bank Manager
It would be alot different if you could play with someone else over the internet and hook-up in a 2 player MS3 or hell...even a 4-player MS3, would roxer my boxers.

But I'm afraid people are going to find a way to use a macro...or cheat like crazy and keep an insanely high score so they always stay at the top. So many horrible things you can do with an X-Box...

I can wave my fake schlong at ya for an hour but it doesn't prove I'm a bigger man.

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Alkanan said:
It would be alot different if you could play with someone else over the internet and hook-up in a 2 player MS3 or hell...even a 4-player MS3, would roxer my boxers.

But I'm afraid people are going to find a way to use a macro...or cheat like crazy and keep an insanely high score so they always stay at the top. So many horrible things you can do with an X-Box...

I can wave my fake schlong at ya for an hour but it doesn't prove I'm a bigger man.

Yeah, I wonder if anyone will ever be able to solve the whole cheating plague. I still prefer my games 2-4 player vs. or co-op. I like to keep my eyes on those shady bastards :D.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Alkanan said:

If that happened I'd buy an Xbox w/live just for that purpose.:drool_2:

Robert

20 Year Member
The XboX version of MS3 won't have a 2 players online mode?

Alkanan

Sakura's Bank Manager
Robert said:
The XboX version of MS3 won't have a 2 players online mode?

Only online score-posting from what I've heard.

Just like Ninja-Gaiden :angry:

if people had any ethics at all, it wouldn't be a problem, in fact this high score table is a damn good idea(not as cool as 2 player co-op).

I would bet most of the members on this site that are going to buy MS3 for Xbox won't cheat to obtain a high score...but we are a very small amount of people.

Halox

Belnar Institute Student
I am all for it. I am glad to see that MS is providing a platform for a MS game so it can reach a lot of different people. As far as the Live capabilities goes, I think that it would definately be sweet to see this MS3 pissing contest that is happening right now on this board unfold in real time. :buttrock:

Covanent Elite

New Challenger
I think it would be cool for competions sake to see who has the best score here.

I hope people don't find a way to screw up the scores. Ever seen the Dynasty Warriors 4 score boards?

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
That's an excellent idea. They should release a multi-Slug pack too.

All in one ( 1, 2, X )