Problem with neostore, can't find the MVS games

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Thats weird, it takes you to the HOT ITEMS page...

eclypse

Banned
Try re-entering the site.. See the prob is, is that it will remeber your heading pic ex: (hot picks,newly listed) even though you reentered the mvs list.

So close the browser and reopen and ya should be fine.. but if not heres a LINK to the game. 99 bucks.. damn not bad.. hmm.

matrimelee99

NEST Puppet
there is something wrong. The same thing happened to me this morning. Hopefully it'll get fixed

Lizzie

Neo-Geo.com Staff, Global Moderator,
I just tried it and don't seem to be having a problem. Here is a link, though.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Lizzie said:
I just tried it and don't seem to be having a problem. Here is a link, though.

Hi Lizzie, ....are you new? What part of the site do you moderate? I'm not bein wise, im just curious. ...and wanted to say welcome(in a very Non-weird way). :D

SHO

Raiden's Valet
yea it did that with me as well...

i was like WTF?

seems like its fixed now

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Sundance said:
Hi Lizzie, ....are you new? What part of the site do you moderate? I'm not bein wise, im just curious. ...and wanted to say welcome(in a very Non-weird way). :D

:spock:

EDIT: Quit trying to flirt over the internet. That's weaksauce.

Lizzie

Neo-Geo.com Staff, Global Moderator,
Hey! I work for Shawn in the office doing customer support among other things. As far as moderating goes. . . . I don't really. I browse the forums sometimes, but usually leaving moderating up to the others. I mostly just marvel at some of the stuff you guys write on here. I think y'all forget that there are actually a few girls on this site.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Now it works OK, some hours ago it would bring me to the "hot items" section. Weird.

Anyway I see KoF 02 costs 99$. However I have a doubt about the description:

Includes: English cartridge & box + Spanish mini marquee, art flyers, moves stickers, and bios settings sheet.

In the pic everything appears to be English, however it says that the art set is in Spanish. Which is the correct one?

eclypse

Banned
The second release comes with the spanish mini marquee. if you want an english one well you'll have to find a first release kit.