KOF:MI site launches

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
www.kofmi.com

actually doesn't look to bad! but of course, it wil all come down to the play mechanics.

screenshot_5.jpg

ralf without bandana, and yuri without her headscalf - maybe characters actually lose part of their clothing during fights, notice it is round 3 - would be a nice touch if this were the case , but i'm guessing it's simply a second costume.
notice how detailed this particlar background is, looks very impressive.
screenshot_7.jpg

Last edited:

Alkanan

Sakura's Bank Manager
This game would be totally tits if it was done right.
But I'm not going to keep my hopes up.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Definately it looks good, much better than I expected, and for the first time we don't see any recycled stuff in a KoF. Anyway we have to actually play it to know if it's worhy or not.

Fat Cat Lim 2

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Actually, those costumes are just in alternate colours. It's just that it isn't clear because they've changed to darker colours (the bandanna and gloves share the same colour dark blue, while Yuri's belt and headband is dark brown) and the low angle from where the screenshot was captured.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
My fingers are crossed. Terry looks a bit fat in that shot... Btw, "Soiree"?!? Come on.

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
Looks awful too me just like dead or alive 2, I bet it plays slow like all 3D fighters so far in history..3D fighters look good but play bad..

xolik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
This looks neat, but I haven't had that much luck with 3D fighters. If the controls are nice and tight, then it should do well.

Chuplayer

Crippled Idiot,
WATCH TEH TRAILER

It's a lot better than the "opening" video with hardly any animation we saw a few weeks ago.

And that new chick with the boobs is hot! You even get to see her unzipping her top to show some cleavage in the video! I hope she bounces. A lot.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
I dunno, maybe it's just me but...

other than screen shots with Terry, Ralf, Ryo, Yuri & Kyo
this seemed to have NOTHING that felt at all like KOF...

oh it looks nice and all, but it looks like a Virtua Fighter/Tekken wannabe with KOF characters thrown in as a selling ploy...

I really hope I'm wrong, but after reading what that site called a "story" I'm afraid for KOF's legacy...
:oh_no:

Chuplayer said:
WATCH TEH TRAILER

It's a lot better than the "opening" video with hardly any animation we saw a few weeks ago.

And that new chick with the boobs is hot! You even get to see her unzipping her top to show some cleavage in the video! I hope she bounces. A lot.

As opposed to the chick without the boobs?

And while we're on the topic, why doesn't NeoWave have backgrounds that nice!? If they're gonna do 3d backgrounds, let's do em right.

Still, I gota admit it's pretty. Let's just hope the gameplay is KOF true. Hell, if it is maybe KOF will help push Tekken SC, and DOA to improve their gameplay (though I doubt it)

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Wow. I am amazed. I can't wait to see this game in action. It hopefully won't be $70 when it comes out here though. I seriously can't wait to play it.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Looks ok to watch, but I think I can pretty safely assume that all the signature KOF gameplay has been removed or battered unrecognizable. Cool to see those guys in 3-d though.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Kazuki Dash said:
I dunno, maybe it's just me but...

other than screen shots with Terry, Ralf, Ryo, Yuri & Kyo
this seemed to have NOTHING that felt at all like KOF...

oh it looks nice and all, but it looks like a Virtua Fighter/Tekken wannabe with KOF characters thrown in as a selling ploy...

I really hope I'm wrong, but after reading what that site called a "story" I'm afraid for KOF's legacy...
:oh_no:

my thoughts exactly