conspiracy thread. the neo geo

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
well since we are all a bunch of paranoid drama queens (yes I'm talking about you too) and there are so many grey areas and mysteries, I thought I'd throw down a bunch of my conspiracy theories related to the neo geo:

1)Since neowave did not appear in the latest arcadia (?) magazine, it has been taken back to the drawing board and what you will get in the end will look quite different from the released images of the game.

2)Shawn and FTL know the real story behind Kizuna Encounter and know roughly how many where released and where they are located. By some means other than simply looking at blurry pictures and confirming lines from the manual, they are recognising the authenticity thru means not openly admitted.

3)SS0 special was made specifically so that it could be ported over to PS2 - it being a more console friendly game than SS0.

4) Shawn has the weapons of mass destruction and will be selling them with the MS5 classic art pack once all Sengoku 3s are all sold out to deluded neo geo fundamentalists.

this is all tongue in cheek stuff, though I do lean towards believing some of the stuff (like the WMD/MS5 art pack theory).

Get it off your chest. How is SNKP and affiliates consipiring against you and other freedom loving gamers/collectors?

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
3)SS0 special was made specifically so that it could be ported over to PS2 - it being a more console friendly game than SS0.

How was SS0 made any differently?

greyimp

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hooray for...
tehdrama.txt

Curt

apostate
Shawn has the weapons of Mass Destruction.... Ha ha LOL:buttrock: Thats rich