metal slug 6 images

GARNER

n00b
http://www.neo-arcadia.com/News/voir_news.php?id_news=2 here is what i saw on metal slug 6 but the problem i noticed was they say its done by atomiswave but i saw the same game last year same graphics and stuff and it was done by some french children. they called there game metal slug code g and they developed it themselves but i dont understand now why they showing the same backgrounds and now calling it metal slug 6 when it was done last year named metal slug code g. if anyone remembers metal slug code g what you think about this

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Hmmmmm .... that character sprite looks WAY out of place - are you sure about these?

Setsuna1982

World Her,
only garner could think it's real

that's probably the WORST fake ever

in fact is not completely fake. Those screenshots are from a very shity metal slug game created with game maker or mugen called Metal Slug-G or something similar

GARNER

n00b
metal slug 6

whatever i already said it was code g dont you read same for you orpheus

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Me needs some Metal Slug 6 luvin'. Will there be multiple art sets? :lol:

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Re: metal slug 6

GARNER said:
whatever i already said it was code g dont you read same for you orpheus

i don't read text written by an idiot who doesn't use commas, points or paragraphs

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Re: Re: metal slug 6

Setsuna1982 said:
i don't read text written by an idiot who doesn't use commas, points or paragraphs

At least he figured out how to deactivate capslock.

GARNER

n00b
METAL SLUG 6

SETSUNA i dont like u ok so dont talk to me ok and stop showing them metal slug complete ok u not done anything on it u said you would have demo by february its now april and nothing focus on that ok

shir0

Later, Gumm0

I don't read text written by an idiot who not only mocks others
for grammatical mistakes, but doesn't even bother capitalizing
or putting puncuation marks at the end of his sentences.

Yay, another dumbass shows his true colors.

Later

shir0

GARNER

n00b
metal slug 6

then get lost shiro and dont post on my topic ok bitch and that goes to next male who got some shit to say ok

shir0

Later, Gumm0
Eh? If you'll kindly read the replies posted,
you'll notice that I was replying to setsuna.

You might also notice that his comment was directed
towards you, therefore by voicing my opinion - I was
"technically" sticking up for you.

Way to go.

Later

shir0

P.S. Thanks for being condesending though, it made my day :)

GARNER

n00b
ok sorry shiro friend who get about grammar and stuff it just net it not like a business letter dont u people use short hand and abbreviation on text messages for freinds or do u sit there typing out full sentences with full stops and stuff. anyway what do people think of the metal slug images saying it part 6 when it really is a game done last year and not finished called metal slug code g

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
GARNER said:
ok sorry shiro friend who get about grammar and stuff it just net it not like a business letter dont u people use short hand and abbreviation on text messages for freinds or do u sit there typing out full sentences with full stops and stuff. anyway what do people think of the metal slug images saying it part 6 when it really is a game done last year and not finished called metal slug code g

When you learn to type it will actually take you longer to use shorthand than it would to just type out everything you plan to say.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
GARNER said:

aaron_lewis has moved to England :D.