Is it me or...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Does this cab only have 1 joystick...

If so in addition to the mirrored button layout I'm making this on the list of worst control panels I've seen

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3284423893&category=13716

Also found this in an ebay auction and thought it was at least interesting

50_1.JPG

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
wow what an ugly piece of shit, it figures they'd sell something like that in texas, this state is full of idiots who love to try and hock their useless trash.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Not only is that cab a god awful nightmare, but the guy had the nerve to "proudly" put his little company name on the front. I wouldnt' claim that if it came out of my own vagina.

Not that I have one.

As for the SS2 game, that's the Korean one if I'm not mistaken. The funky Korean versions changed many things, and this is one example.

Spike

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
As for the SS2 game, that's the Korean one if I'm not mistaken. The funky Korean versions changed many things, and this is one example.

You're correct vagina man, the only thing I thought odd was that its still labeled Samurai Shodown II, but it will probably play like that in any bios MVS because Razoola thinks the grafics roms are changed not that there are dual title screens programmed.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
OMG I think Griggs would have a cardiac arrest upon seeing this.

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
This is the funniest cab I have seen 1 stick and 2 lots of buttons.......................

breal

Hardened Shock Trooper
That's the worst cab I have ever seen. You know it's a piece of shit when a cab on ebay has no reserve.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Whoever buys that is on drugs and has to be put out.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
DevilRedeemed said:
sajlabi spirits?
Saulabi Spirits, actually.

Other than this one, SamSpi III ("Fighters' Swords"), and Last Blade ("The Last Soldier"), what other Korean ver. title changes are out there?

--Chris

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Quote: "This game is in a great cabinet."
HA HA HA....what a P.O.S. That's is the worst cab I have ever....ever...seen in my life!

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
Dash no Chris said:
Saulabi Spirits, actually.

Other than this one, SamSpi III ("Fighters' Swords"), and Last Blade ("The Last Soldier"), what other Korean ver. title changes are out there?

--Chris

In case anyone cares, people baffled by these name changes in Korean might not know that South Korea has, until very recently, had a complete ban on Japanese cultural products. This means that things that are "conceptually" Japanese (like the notion of a "samurai") are Korean-ized for the market.

In this case, it actually works pretty well. "Ssaul abi" (more accurate romanization of the Korean) is a Korean term for a noble swordsman, originating from the ancient Paekje ("Kudara" in Japanese) state dialect.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
"Lilly Amusements"...his choice for company names is as bad as his skills for designing button layouts...that monstrosity should be humanely euthanized and have its MVS taken out...
:annoyed:

and my initial reaction at seeing Lithy's "Saulabi Spirits" quickly had me imagining blasting Panjabi MC while playing that game...
:tickled:

boy am I silly...

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
lithy said:
Does this cab only have 1 joystick...

If so in addition to the mirrored button layout I'm making this on the list of worst control panels I've seen

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3284423893&category=13716

Also found this in an ebay auction and thought it was at least interesting

50_1.JPG

I saw the auction last night(saved Pic) and didn't even notice it only had one joystick..since the Sellers company name is so abroad on the front..... that's first thing I noticed and said :oh_no: