KOF: Max Impact -- This Fall.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I don't know whether to be happy or sad over this title, though Max Impact as a "subtitle" just sounds lame. I'm sure they could have come up with something a little more RAW & Gritty than that. Being as how I'll be getting another PS2 anyhow, probably pick up this title... I just hope they put in every character that's ever been in a KOF game before this one, and include Shiki, Moe, and at least 12 new characters. If it's going to the PS2, there'd be no reason to not have a fighting roster of 65 + selectable characters on the disc (DVD) format. Let's just hope they put some serious effort into it overall.

MERCENARY X99

wookiewombat

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
this game reminds me of the EX Street Fighter series. Its a quasi 3D KOF game with a different engine. Just like the EX series.

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Mercenary X99 said:
I don't know whether to be happy or sad over this title, though Max Impact as a "subtitle" just sounds lame. I'm sure they could have come up with something a little more RAW & Gritty than that. Being as how I'll be getting another PS2 anyhow, probably pick up this title... I just hope they put in every character that's ever been in a KOF game before this one, and include Shiki, Moe, and at least 12 new characters. If it's going to the PS2, there'd be no reason to not have a fighting roster of 65 + selectable characters on the disc (DVD) format. Let's just hope they put some serious effort into it overall.

MERCENARY X99

24 characters. 14 old, 6 new 4 secret.

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
MSRdude said:
thats all?

where u get this info from?

Read the other thread about this same game.

NeoWave, on the other hand, it´s past the 50 characters mark.