Slug 5 U.S. is teh RARE

StarPhoenix

New Challenger
6 Japanese AES Metal Slug 5's are still remaining though! I have no money now though!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Star Phoenix

phyrexiadamned

Mr. Big's Thug
damn damn just damn
glad i picked mine up a while ago
i thaught they would stay around for a while looks like im not getting a 2nd coppy

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
StarPhoenix said:
6 Japanese AES Metal Slug 5's are still remaining though! I have no money now though!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Star Phoenix

I have an extra US copy that I can sell to you later on for

$600 + Shipping:tickled:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
wow, the value of this game will always be at $435.... DAMN.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
whew, good thing US insert art is utterly atrocious and only for collectors.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Kid Aphex said:
whew, good thing US insert art is utterly atrocious and only for collectors.

True that, thats why I have an Xbox ;)

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
fuck it. I really want one but short of selling my soul, I can't afford it right now. and I'm 3 days shy of being able to :crying:

if someone can take one for me I will paypal them straight away on tuesday.

:help:

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Good thing you can get the JAP MS5 anywhere, otherwise i'd have to drop a boat load of cash right now.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
damn it... this is harsh. To watch the last 2 copies of this game slip away... bollocks.
Personally would have preffered if they could have also put an art pack with the grey label/insert on the game and the red label/insert as an extra.

me wants the original print plates :drool_2:

parodius

n00b
I've noticed the 2 classic left too. But you guys forget that Shawn said the classic stock had to be manually updated, so I think it is indeed sold-out.

More interesting : how will the remaining stock (if any, which I think there is) of the classic MS5 insert/sticker be sold ? :smirk:

verbel

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I guess I'll have to survive without one seeing as I don't get payed till next week

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Hmm, It took less than 6 weeks for the entire English Metal Slug 5 stock to sell out. There is still 5 Japanese Metal Slug 5 games remaining unless they have been sold out. I would jump on this if I were you. It is interesting to see this game sell out so quickly because it took about a year and a half for Metal Slug 4 to sell out. It also had a couple of price drops as well. This is the first title not only to sell out in just over a month but also the first title that went up instead of going down in price. It took about 6 months for Rage of the Dragons to sell out but there was no price increase even when the Neo Store only had a few copies left. It seems that Shawn has gotten smarter about raising the prices when he is about to sell out of a run.

I really thought that the game would take longer to sell out than it did. I guess 300 English copies was not enough and 500 copies for SVC was too many. It would probably would have been better if the Metal Slug 5 run was bigger. Perhaps Shawn can request another batch to be made up with the blue genre stripe in place.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
=all gone=

this in stark contrast to the volume of Matrimelees and KOF2K2s that are still available....

bring on MS6... erm.. on AW... will have to settle for the port :rolleyes:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
CURRENTLY Sold out

no I think this is a message which will pop up when any stock is sold out - it doesn't mean they will be getting more in.

However - as was pointed out www.ncsx.com appears to have them in stock still - and if there is any way of getting the ms5 art packs from this site (if there are any left that is) and getting the game from the other then its not so bad.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Sold Out! - MS5 U.S. Classic is now the RAREST Slug - Prove Me Wrong

can't prove you wrong - but can't prove you right either. How do you know MS4 classic isn't rarer?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
TonK said:
wow, the value of this game will always be at $435.... DAMN.

That was the retail price for the cart with the classic art pack.
You need to go spam up another message board. I guess whats good for you is all that maters huh.

Sklabah

Another Striker
Well. Last week, I purchased KOF 2003. I love it. I can't stop playing it. I thought I'd try and save up for MS5, then this. Tell you what...I'm kinda glad it sold out from under my nose. That saves me some cash on an incomplete game. Maybe the X-Box port will have the missing level.

Yeah, it's sour grapes griping, but whatever. :)

TonK

Least Valuable Player
ORPHEUS said:
That was the retail price for the cart with the classic art pack.
You need to go spam up another message board. I guess whats good for you is all that maters huh.

Dude, you are such a crybaby.

Whats your set agenda?

Do you have a consistent viewpoint?