12 Metal Slug 5 US AES left

bulletnyourass

noble trader
There are only 12 of these carts left. You better act now before they are all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phillip

P.S. Sell me those art packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
blah blah blah

shove it punks, why over hype stuff?

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Big Shady said:
blah blah blah

shove it punks, why over hype stuff?

well since they were quotting the wrong number, i thought i'll join in the fun too :D

only takes 1 click to find out the truth ;)

Nick Goracke

I'm still around!?,
14. More are appearing. ;)

I'm pissed that in the time between me posting wether or not the game was worth it, the price shot up 25 bucks!

I have negative luck.

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Bulletnyourass said:
Because I want to buy Art Packs.......

KTHXBYE!!!!!!

if you just after the art....

why dont you just buy the pack and sell the game....

well you prob knew that idea but just sort of remind you :D

twodeepuzzler

Geese's Thug
I think its kinda funny that yesterday these were all over the selling forum.

Now neostore stock is dwindling.

Glad I got mine for 299.

Shawn

snkusa.com
A friendly note for those who have ordered or will be ordering from the NeoStore this weekend: Orders placed on Saturday & Sunday will not ship until Monday (March 29th).
However, all orders from 4 PM CST until midnight of Friday (March 26th) will ship on Saturday (March 27th) before noon.

This is the first time in many weeks that we have not shipped Saturday and Sunday orders same day. The NeoStore shipped orders same day on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve and even New Years day. Also shipped all orders same day for a majority of Sundays for 2003.

But now it’s seriously time for a short break. Even major businesses such as UPS and Dell will not ship on weekends, as it can simply burn people out if they never get a break.

About Metal Slug 5 AES: We sold over 50 pieces this week (only one cancellation) and are now down to the final 10. For those who ordered, no worry, your MS5 or MS5 classic is secured, and will ship on Monday.

Shawn said:
About Metal Slug 5 AES: We sold over 50 pieces this week (only one cancellation) and are now down to the final 10.

Shawn, did you break any records here or will you announce that after MS5 sells out this week? ;) :eek:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
seriously i thinking buying AES is gonna give me a heart attack one day.....

as soon as i saw the dramatic decrease, i was like...."shit.... i'm gonna miss slug 5, got to get me order in quick quick!!!" :tickled:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
SHO said:
seriously i thinking buying AES is gonna give me a heart attack one day.....

as soon as i saw the dramatic decrease, i was like...."shit.... i'm gonna miss slug 5, got to get me order in quick quick!!!" :tickled:

Well, did you?

verbel

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I really want to get this game but I'm still on the fence about it which is dumb cause if I'm here much longer I'll miss out with noone to blame but myself. What to do What to do

EDIT:

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? Its sold out already? Is this a record? Its gotta be.

Shawn, please enlighten us with teh details mannnn :) :help:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Argh...I missed out for the MS5! :crying: Someone sell me a US MS5 NGH copy in New/Mint condition...hehe! :tickled: