confused about ss2 inserts

twodeepuzzler

Geese's Thug
Okay, so the english version insert was a dogtag, right? Because I swear I've seen one that had the neo logo instead of the dogtag. Was this a euro version, or were two different english ss2 inserts printed?

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
You are correct, there were two English versions of SS2 released, a Euro one and a dog tag one.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The US one is black bordered and dog tag. The Euro is grey and has the Neo Geo I believe.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
lithy said:
The US one is black bordered and dog tag. The Euro is grey and has the Neo Geo I believe.

That's right.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
lithy said:

Lithy is trying to trick us. He isn't really an MVS guy. He is an undercover Home Cart Collector!!!!!!! Lithy where are the Kizunas and Ultimate 11s?!?!? :D:D:D:D

Phillip

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Bulletnyourass said:
Lithy is trying to trick us. He isn't really an MVS guy. He is an undercover Home Cart Collector!!!!!!! Lithy where are the Kizunas and Ultimate 11s?!?!? :D:D:D:D

Phillip

sigh

bulletnyourass

noble trader
kernow said:

Kernow................you can't possibly be bored. This is the home of teh drama. If you cant beat 'em........join 'em. The darkside is calling you.

Phillip