Match videos

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
You looking for just versus match vids? I have a huge folder full of vs. match and exhibition vids. SNK-wise, I think it's mostly KOF though

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Yeah, that's what I'm looking for, any vids that have 2 humans facing off is fine by me.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Then I have a ton of KOF stuff I can hook you up with. Some tourney and casual matches. Let me know what you have and I'll sort through what I have, make a big zip, and send it to you.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Since its KOF, anything from 98-2003 is fine, as long as you think they're good, put them in the zip. Also if you have or know where to get any good CvS2, MOTW or SF3TS vids let me know, thanks.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
OMG I have CvS2 and TS vids out the ass. Give me a bit to get everything on my new computer and sorted and I'll hook you up hella fat.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Hell yeah, I can't wait to see some of the vids you have, I got sick of watching nothing but combo vids a long time ago.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
wookiewombat said:
www.snk-capcom.com actully has some videos, mainly of SVC: Chaos but they're still videos.

I already know about those, we have Alpha 3 match vids, MvC2 match vids, The Rumble Fish match vids and 2 short Guilty Gear Isuka vids. I already have all of those vids on my HD.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Would you rather me burn you some cds and mail them to you? There's an awful lot of stuff. If not, I can do something like host an FTP server and just let you leech.

*EDIT - I might add that I'm not getting my fat 50k/s upload I used to. I think this shit maxes out at 25k/s :( It's still an option though, I don't mind.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Do whatever would be easier for you, if it'll take forever for you to upload it, then I think burning them would be a betterway to do it.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I have 3gb of videos.. and that's not counting the GGXX dvdrip that's like 650mb

It doesn't matter to me. If you want me to burn you the cds just PM me with your address. I have a huge stack of blanks I haven't used. If you want to go the FTP route I just cracked Serv-U :D

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I've got hundreds of random videos in my AIM share folder.

Mostly SNK and Capcom, but there's a few others thrown in for variety sake.

If I remember my AIM password (so I forgot my pass... you ever forget something? happened to me.) I'll leave my PC on and you or anyone else can feel free to take them.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Anyone have Garou match vids? I have never come across them on the net, ever.

Did you guys watch the Korean 2003 final vids? Some very interesting matches there, total rushdown (and no Duolon in sight).

Last edited:

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Diavle18 said:
Anyone have Garou match vids? I have never come across them on the net, ever.

Did you guys watch the Korean 2003 final vids? Some very interesting matches there, total rushdown (and no Duolon in sight).

Those korean vids were great. Talk about a bad ass Shen Woo.

Sadly i've never found Garou matches either. I always thought it was a big tourney game in japan so it never made sense why I couldn't find em.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I guess if you have the time, upload them to that server, if not then send it to me, I'll pm you my address right now.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!!!

I have enough vids to satisfy this whole forum. Its sickening how many vids I have.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Where do you get your vids from, and what games are they of?

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I get my vids from a Program called "direct connect". Its like the alternative to mIRC. It was in a hub/server called "go for broke" and they have gigs upon gigs upon gigs of fighting game vids. I have vids from just about every mainstream fighting game.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I've heard of the go for broke hub over at srk.com, I just never knew how to access it, do you know where I can dl that direct connect program?

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
www.neo-modus.com

to access the hub you type in "goforbroke.no-ip.com" as the hub. However to access the hub you have to have a certain amount of megabytes to share. So if you don't enough megs just gather some files just to access it then get in and dl what you need. Also once you get in, set yourself to passive mode so you can dl stuff. For some reason Active mode doesn't work right.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
it would be great if you guys could upload the files of the best matches somewhere

so we could all get to see them

i would do the same myself,but

no web space available

56 k

garou motw isnt a very popular game in japan,
i didnt see a SINGLE one in two weeks...

thousands of 2002,2003 and sam 0
but not a single motw / gekka 2

and btw,those korean matches:
they're alright,but nothing special
they're probably good kof players,
but they're not good kof 2003 players

no duo lon is dumb,he's not broken as some people say
:shame:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Fran, what about those Italian guys over at emuita and their vids? They had some very nice motw ones albeit only crazy practise mode stuff with lotsa infinites/100%, no real matches IIRC.

Some of those guys are members here as well, perhaps they have links to a bunch of nice videos.

Damn, I could be much better at motw if I wasn't so lazy... it's just that we always end up playing KoF or one of the older SF games (SF2:WW and SSF2X in particular) instead of motw or that damn SF3ts... it's a nice game, at least that's what I think, but funny thing is, most ppl I know hate it for some reason or another, so no ts 2P matches for me.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
SPINMASTER X said:
www.neo-modus.com

to access the hub you type in "goforbroke.no-ip.com" as the hub. However to access the hub you have to have a certain amount of megabytes to share. So if you don't enough megs just gather some files just to access it then get in and dl what you need. Also once you get in, set yourself to passive mode so you can dl stuff. For some reason Active mode doesn't work right.

The program doesn't seem to work for me, it keeps giving me a missing file error, yet I have all the files for it.