Is there someone who can fix my supergun?

Killercrossover

Zero's Secretary
I just got this supergun from THE BEAST3 a while back, and I have yet to fix it. I have no idea where to start, everything is in bad shape, can someone fix it for me. It's a vega jr, that's what THE BEAST3 told me, it's a big control panel that says capcom, all the buttons and joysticks are nice, but the inside is bad. I need help, anyone?

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Killercrossover said:
the inside is bad

nice and specific.

Could you give us some more details on this? We can probably help you with a bit more info.

BTW, did you buy it knowing the thing was screwed up?

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I think everyone knew that thing was screwed up when he bought it,lol....

If you want, you can pay for shipping both ways and send it to me and I will see what I can do, but I am out in Cali and I think those things are pretty heavy...

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Oh, it was that one from the thread... Guess it never got fixed up, huh?

Killercrossover

Zero's Secretary
D-Lite said:
Oh, it was that one from the thread... Guess it never got fixed up, huh?

Hello, yeah Beast told me that he never got it fixed, so I was like why not tell some one on these boards if they can fix it, This vega is pretty heavy, but everything is in great shape.

Killercrossover

Zero's Secretary
NGT said:
I think everyone knew that thing was screwed up when he bought it,lol....

If you want, you can pay for shipping both ways and send it to me and I will see what I can do, but I am out in Cali and I think those things are pretty heavy...

Yeah sure, Send me a pm with your address and I will try and ship it out to you NGT, thanks:D