PLAY Magazine - March 2004 issue

Freelancer

Banned
Another SNK/Neo Geo related article has been spotted in a mainstream gaming mag.

This time its in PLAY Magazine's March 2004 issue (cover features Gran Turismo 4). The article itself is about a half page long and features two screenshots of Metal Slug 3. The article is similar to the one in the recent issue of OXM...nothing groundbreaking, but again, more exposure.

Check it out if you can.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I certainly will - but I'm waiting on my first issue of Play to arrive. Hopefully it won't be too much longer :D.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Freelancer said:
Another SNK/Neo Geo related article has been spotted in a mainstream gaming mag.

This time its in PLAY Magazine's March 2004 issue (cover features Gran Turismo 4). The article itself is about a half page long and features two screenshots of Metal Slug 3. The article is similar to the one in the recent issue of OXM...nothing groundbreaking, but again, more exposure.

Check it out if you can.

:buttrock:

ANY Exposure on the NEO is great man. And PLAY is my magazine of choice, just mine hasn't come in yet. Starting to wonder why I even subscribed when I can go to BORDERS BOOKS and pick it up a full week and a half before mine gets to Natorm Headquarters practically every time.

MERCENARY X99

Nash

Fu'un-Ken Master
i really can't stand PLAY magazine. the writing makes me cringe and almost ashamed and embarassed for being a gamer. given that it was created by ex-GAMEFAN writers, it's no wonder.