Slightly modified AES Inserts in shockboxes ?

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
As my collection of MVS is slowly growing I have started to file them in shockboxes. In order to make it look better, as most shockboxes owner, I downloaded a few inserts, most of which have great design and resolution but which don't all match (designwise and colorwise).

I was therefore wondering if it is possible to scan regular AES inserts and then modify the size a little in order to get a perfect match with a shockbox.

If so, does anyone know where it would be possible to download them in a good enough resolution?

I understand this might be borderline as with the intellectual rights of the original design. Therefore why not modifying the original insert with something like adding a "FOR MVS" sign on front spine and back of the insert or giving them a single background color? I don't have much time to design new inserts from scratch but I'd be more than happy to change background color and add sign on the copies.

Any thoughts?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Hi. Here is the spot:
http://shockboxes.crazearcade.com/
You can wait until I update all the ones available or get'em now. My new dimensions follow the Windhjammers image.
I just got done SamSho V and am getting ready to up it now after I type this response.
This week will definitely see progress with the images.I basically have some time to do what I need to do.
-BB

Sundance

Sho's Rival
BIG BEAR said:
Hi. Here is the spot:
http://shockboxes.crazearcade.com/
You can wait until I update all the ones available or get'em now. My new dimensions follow the Windhjammers image.
I just got done SamSho V and am getting ready to up it now after I type this response.
This week will definitely see progress with the images.I basically have some time to do what I need to do.
-BB

w00t! All i need now is AoF 1, Breakers Revenge, Crossed Swords & Real Bout FF. :cool: