Which KOF has the most story?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I'm curious which one has the most cut-scenes and story?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
No wonder the mother fuckers at SRK.com insult this place when it comes to gameplay. We want to know which KOF has the best graphics and story. What happened to gameplay issues? I asked about characters from one year to the next because of gameplay.

I'm sorry for ruining a post of yours, but what happened to playing the game for the fight itself?

To answer your question they are about equal, not counting the dream match years, IMHO. 2k3's endings are very long, and have pretty long cut scenes during the game too.

Spike

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I was just curious...I happen to enjoy the story/cutscene stuff for the 1-player sessions.

I think nobody talks about gameplay much, cuz everyone is sick to death of hearing people suck the teet of '98...over and over and over and over and over.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
pixeljunkie said:
I was just curious...I happen to enjoy the story/cutscene stuff for the 1-player sessions.

I think nobody talks about gameplay much, cuz everyone is sick to death of hearing people suck the teet of '98...over and over and over and over and over.

I have no problem hearing people suck the 98 teet :) And my vote for most story goes to 97.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
KOF 96 and 97 had a good storyline. But after 97 it went downhill. :shame:

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
definitly 96-97, after that, they sucked, but it 2k3, it got interesting again