Special limited productions for AES.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Earlier this week there was mention of some amazing productions coming from SNK Playmore. A mailer was sent to our KoF 2003 AES preorder customers & it included the following sentence, “In the very near future (within this week), we will release details concerning some amazing but very limited SNK Playmore productions for the AES.”

It’s now the end of the week, and so the details of these Neo-Geo “miracles” can now be released. Click…. here.

- Sorry, no Pochi and Nyaa!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I would just like to add this to this news.

NGF = Pwn3d!

Last edited:

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
It's about time if you ask me! :drool: I will be the first in line to buy a few once they're made available.

Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
No! All my stuff is JPN!

rimm_rs

Banned
Does this mean you will have stock of ROTD and MS4 since the art will be bundled with the game?

You know there will be conversion of ROTD out of the ass since the kit is only $49.

Last edited:

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Yeah, I'm a JP collector myself, but you can deny how cool it is. But I still don't see myself turning into a US collector.

Those cart stickers look good for MS.

Shawn

snkusa.com
rimm_rs said:
Does this mean you will have stock of ROTD and MS$ since the art will be bundled with the game?
No reprodutions of RotD or MS4 AES, what's out there is it. Exact details of art bundles will be released soon.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Pricing for these bundles will be realistic and the exact details will be released soon. For example, KoF 2001 classic insert will be bundled with English KoF 2001 AES.

very clever. and tempting.

T

TheDjinn

I already have all those games!!! Does that mean I would have to buy the entire game again just for the insert? It looks like there's new cart stickers as well.:confused:

Neo-weirdo

Mr. Big's Thug
Shit! How bout matching manuals to go with the insert and cart label??? The blue in MS4 isn't going to look right with my yellow manual!

rimm_rs

Banned
Shawn said:
No reprodutions of RotD or MS4 AES, what's out there is it. Exact details of art bundles will be released soon.

Gotcha. I have US MS4 and US ROTD and would e interested in the new insert and sticker. I shall be watching.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
It would be kinda of neat to redo the manuals..... Ah well. I'm pretty much satisfied. I hope they re-release ROTD. I didn't get the chance to get it when it was released.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Interesting, for a minute there I thought we would have
one new surprise neo release....

Kiel

20 Year Member
TheDjinn said:
I already have all those games!!! Does that mean I would have to buy the entire game again just for the insert? It looks like there's new cart stickers as well.:confused:

I'm wondering the same thing as well.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
So is SNKP reproducing the ROTD and other carts for this run? Everything is new and not just inserts coupled with the original stock items?

This is a pretty cool thing they're doing. Got to admit it sounds like they're thumbing their noses at NGF on this one.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Neo Fan said:
So, Rotd will have a US re-release then? With both old and new style insert? Cool news btw....

Originally posted by Shawn

matsukaze

Kuroko's Training Dummy
kweston

Shawn,

Are these all the art packs? Is it possible that there will be art packs coming for other games?

Thanks,

Matsukaze

Kiel

20 Year Member
Beat me to it too short.

My question is, how does a change of insert, a manual that doesn't belong with the original artwork, and a new sticker change the value?

Will the original, pure issues of these games be worth more than these modifications?

This really adds alot of confustion for collectors, as one has no idea what this will do.

Also, if new ROTD and MS4 inserts are to be made up, how will these be sold if the neostore is sold out of ROTD and MS4 to begin with, if there are no more re-releases? Unless SNKP has a stash of each of these games out there somewhere in etherspace...???