SSV: YunFei Flying Glitch

DBS

Mega Shock!!
My friend just came back from Okinawa and said that people would fly in the air indefinitely with YunFei. Does anyone know how to perform this glitch? I know how to quickly cancel one flight move into another, but I can't stay in the air forever.

Any tips would be appreciated.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I thought it was only possible if you hit and enemy and then persued to the air again.
Then that move is finished until fall, and you just variate until you are out of flight?

Please explain, I would love to abuse this ;)

DBS

Mega Shock!!
I understand what you're talking about but this glitch doesn't require you to stomp on the opponents head after using all of your flight options.

My friend was telling me that people were litterally flying off of the screen where only a portion of Yun Fei's sprite is visible. As a result of this glitch only Mina's down arrow could bring him back down.

Trust me I want to abuse this glitch as well.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
DBS said:
I understand what you're talking about but this glitch doesn't require you to stomp on the opponents head after using all of your flight options.

My friend was telling me that people were litterally flying off of the screen where only a portion of Yun Fei's sprite is visible. As a result of this glitch only Mina's down arrow could bring him back down.

Trust me I want to abuse this glitch as well.

Thats bad ass, and cheap as hell. I wonder if it involves some button being held? Maybe resets his moves, allowing for it to be done continually.

DBS

Mega Shock!!
I have no idea. But I'm still trying to figure it out.