Anyone know where I can get some slick SNK apparel?

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
Well, I always thought it would be cool to trod through public wearing a cool SNK franchise-related shirt. But given the sparse popularity, I'm having a little trouble.

The realy weird thing was. I work at our local Boys&Girls Club. And today, one of the young 2nd Grade kids was wearing a Samurai Spirits Shirt! This thing was tight. This wasn't one of those cheap T-Shirts with an image printed on it. This was one of the silky smooth button down shirts with the image actually woven into it. It was shades of white and black with a nice good clear pic of Asra with the Samurai Spirits logo (in Japanese) on both sides. I tried asking him where he got, not surprisingly, he said he didn't know, his stepdad got it for him for Christmas. I've tried to see if I can find the shirt or anything similar to it at an online vendor, but have been horribly unsuccesful.

Can anyone help me out?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Try www.castleofcollectibles.com

That is member "Neo Bomber Man"'s site and I know he stocks SNK-wear from time to time. Might send him a PM too incase he hasn't gotten it listed on his site.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I think that's a HK pirate/knockoff.

I've seen lotsa shirts with SamSho characters on it, but they have changed around colors (so as not to be 100% obvious knockoffs). I wouldn't put much faith in finding an official version as I don't think there is one (a common tactic to make these HK knockoff shirts is take a cool looking character from DBZ, Street Fighter, etc. and change colors and print them out).

They still look mighty cool though...

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'd love to have some SNK shirts too. This is something that really pissed me off about SNKP. They bitched at Shawn about producing the t-shirt from his contest, yet they don't produce any t-shirts of their own .... I don't get it :oh_no:.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I have an official kof 2000 shirt for sale in the selling forum. Interested?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
if it was a large I'd grab - but XL is a little too big for me.