cheap ways to beat the bosses of 2k3

AssassinStrike

Armored Scrum Object
it seems ash can fireball the crap out of almost anyone
and king is a good match for adel
and tizoc is a good match for kusanagi
Mukai can be uppercutted over and over till dead

but that dirty ho maki I hate that bitch It seems everytime I form a good rythymn and then that bitch goes dirty sanchez on me???

any other tips plz kthnx lv8 It's embarasing when ppl are watching and you've just whooped some ass and then they watch that dirty little ho smack you up

:eek_2:

kshira

Crazed MVS Addict
AssasinStrike, I'm curious. Where did you get to play KOF2k3? It's very hard to find in South Africa. That is if you're currently in SA.

Not very many South Africans on these here forums. Good to know I'm not the only one.

AssassinStrike

Armored Scrum Object
Hey kshira

in Cape Town

we have matrimelee,rotd,metal slug5,svc,kof2002 etc
any new neo game they buy it

the only thing I don't like is they get rid of all the CPS3 games we had like 4 or 5 Street Fighter 3 variations in our arcade but they all gone

and now I have to go all the way to claremont bah:mad: for some SF3 action

Last edited:

kshira

Crazed MVS Addict
I plan to come down there soon. I'll PM you shortly. Thanks for the info. You guys get all the good stuff down there. Peace.

AssassinStrike

Armored Scrum Object
then only con is that joysticks are almost always messed up you have complain like a crazy mofo before they fix, bad business if you ask me

I know a few sowf Effricans fighting gamers online

someone likes VF a lot but mostly kof and sf
If only we could get our shit together then we could have regular tournies and stuff...but meh

lazy bastards

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Maki is way harder to hit than Chiz. The best strategy I've found is to turtle the hell out of Maki until she tags in Chiz. After that go all out because Chiz isn't that hard to beat at all.
A little trick I found with K'... If you knock either of them down in the corner, keep doing f+A as they wake up and they will eat it every time.

AssassinStrike

Armored Scrum Object
thnx firebomber good tips

any more for mukai

I'm gona try and turtle that little ho sounds good...