NCS ships out King of Fighters 2003 pre-orders TODAY!

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NGH-2711.html

Update: March 16, 2004
With Metal Slug 5 last month and King of Fighters 2003 this month, it's like the olden days when releases were brisk...or at least relatively so. All preorders for the Japanese and English versions of KOF 2003 are shipping today and new orders are welcome. Please note that flyers and posters for the game will be rolled in tubes and shipped separately by postal mail to avoid creases and other marks that may mar the poster's appearance.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I wish all stores shipped the posters for new games in tubes ;)

Curt

apostate
I was under the impression that NCSX got their stuff from Shawn though? so wouldn't that be premature? I dunno... Perhaps not.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
YEEEEEEEEEAH! * I remember all those LONG days during the summer of '97, calling Susan up at NCS and bugging her about this game and that game... Yeppers. GOOD TO KNOW they still support teh Neo as I don't hang back much at that spot anymore. To this day I wonder if she's hot or what, cause her voice is jerk off material.

MERCENARY X99

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
MAn...not good...I want to buy a LCD TV with the money I have now...I'll end up cracking once I start to read reviews of it...

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
I'd be sooo glad to get this one but $359 for a KoF, wich means a mainstream neogeo game that descreases very quickly is more than I can afford...

GoukiX

n00b
sorta off topic, but does the tracking number provided to anyone else work for you? I got my email on the 16th and it still says (at USPS.com)-
"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on March 16, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

I paid for 2-3 business days, which means max Friday. But not if it hasn't even shipped yet. Anyone know? Thanks.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
GoukiX said:
sorta off topic, but does the tracking number provided to anyone else work for you? I got my email on the 16th and it still says (at USPS.com)-
"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on March 16, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

I paid for 2-3 business days, which means max Friday. But not if it hasn't even shipped yet. Anyone know? Thanks.

Yeah, don't sweat it man - that's standard USPS bullshit. I usually get the package before it shows up on their wonderful online tracking system. Honestly I wonder why they even bother.

GoukiX

n00b
Thanks for the FYI bro. This is the 6th game I bought from here, yet only the first that I DIDNT use overnight shipping.