• Heidern - Leona Heidern

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Saishu Kusanagi - Kyo Kusanagi

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Takuma Sakazaki - Ryo/ Yuri Sakazaki

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • Rugal - Adelheid

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Ryuhaku Todo - Kasumi Todo........or Other?

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
sorry, I edited the post to clarify things a bit,

I was bored, thought of this poll vote, given the popularity of the FAMILY FEUD thing going on in KOF, I thought it would be interseting to make a poll outa it- Any combination of Guardian/Sibling/s- in a Brawl Contest- FAMILY vs FAMILY........... which Bloodline would take all/dominate the others ..........??????:spock: (hope it makes more sense)

(I guess it depends too on which version is the best suited of each character)

Last edited:

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
I voted for the Kusanagi, still, I would like to see Adelheid (best new character from 2003) fight against Rugal, I hope we get the chance to experience that in a future KOF.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Voted for Ryuhaku Todo - Kasumi. Not too strong, I realize. But it is an interesting style for a fight. That....and Todo style just holds something appealing to me. Can't place my finger on just what.....

....meh, who am I kidding? Good ol' Kasumi.....*sigh*

Underdog

Camel Slug
Geese and Rock, no contest. They're both powerful, and Rock hates Geese. That'd be a huge battle.

(:sigh: I read the first post wrong, I thought it was family member vs family member. Oh well, I stand by my vote simply because of Geese. He'll take them all on alone. :buttrock: )

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Two of the most powerful SNK characters ever AND they are in one family - Takuma and Ryo. Very balanced team unlike some others who are a bit lopsided. Sakazaki's would win all the way.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
another Sakazaki vote cuz it's great to witness...

from SVC Chaos:

Serious Mr. Karate: "Coming at you, big time."
Ryo: "Bring it on, big time."

:buttrock:

another example, Ryo as the new Mr. Karate in FF Wild Ambition
:cool:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Heidern and Leona- In 2k1 Heidern was an unstoppable BEAST!!! plus he says "go to hell" which automatically makes him the most bad ass character ever.

Plus leona is damn good.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
What no Terry/Andy Bogard??

I voted for Geese and Rock, with the Sakazakis in second place.

seiya masters

New Challenger
kusanagi has the strogest blood line
althout geese is teh man and rock is too
cool nothing beats the the kusanagi hands down
just remember how beastie you must be to clones
as strong as K' and k9999

and if you see the endings for 2k3

youll understand

hero team
3 sacred treasures team
k' 's team
all in that order

if your anger makes your clones feel such
power you have to be a real beast

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Origonally posted by RBjakeSpecial
Heidern and Leona- In 2k1 Heidern was an unstoppable BEAST!!! plus he says "go to hell" which automatically makes him the most bad ass character ever.

If I recall, Billy Kane utters "Go to Hell" during one of his supers in '97 and '98. Would this put Billy and Heidern on an equal "Bad ass-ality" plane?

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
actually Billy's often mistaken prefight quote from RBFF would put him ahead in the pottymouth factor...

"I'm gonna f**k you so bad!"
:D

Yuri-chan

Armored Scrum Object
It's hard to tell, I have always liked Kyo and the Kusanagi family the best but I also love the Sakazaki Kyokugenryu fighting style as well, Yuri is my favorite. Leona's assassination techniques are good, the Bogard brothers were always cool, Howard owns (but seem him so little besides Garou and KoF' 96), and I wish I could have seen more of Todo besides AoF, KoF '96, and KoF '99. Everyone is good in my opinion. It's all about rivalries between the families (which is the basis of the KoF series in the first place) and that's what makes the KOF series extra special when we play.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Where's the Bogard Family?! No love for Jeff, Andy, or Terry?

Anyhow, I voted for Geese and Rock. First, Rock is (gameplay wise) a powerhouse if you use him well, and don't even get me started on Geese. He's a monster in every damn game he's been in, IMHO. Story wise, Rock is very young, and yet very very skilled for his age. And Geese? You can't kill the damn guy.

So, I say Geese/Rock. However, Kusanagi, Sakazaki, and Bogards are badasses.

Spike

Halox

Belnar Institute Student
I had to go with the Howards. Geese is just a super badass in every game he is in, with the exception of RB2, and Rock is too fucking sweet.

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Spike Spiegel said:
Where's the Bogard Family?! No love for Jeff, Andy, or Terry?

Anyhow, I voted for Geese and Rock. First, Rock is (gameplay wise) a powerhouse if you use him well, and don't even get me started on Geese. He's a monster in every damn game he's been in, IMHO. Story wise, Rock is very young, and yet very very skilled for his age. And Geese? You can't kill the damn guy.

So, I say Geese/Rock. However, Kusanagi, Sakazaki, and Bogards are badasses.

Spike

Yeah Spike, I should have included the Bogards- it seemed so Obvious for them to be the most popular family name----but since it was an "living" Father /sibling type thing----I leftthem out cuz they are without a parent in KoF.( shoulda included them anyways).....My Bad.

Yuri-chan

Armored Scrum Object
I can't say enough about Geese Howard!! It would most likely be a close battle between Rugal and Geese Howard if you ask me. Both are ruthless men and happen to be the bosses of King of Fighters and Fatal Fury respectively. I'm not taking anything away from Kyo, Heidern, Kim, the Bogards (which are missing on the poll), the Todo's, or even the Sakazaki's because they are quite skillful as well. A Saishu and Takuma fight might be a challenge too.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
GunstarHeroblack said:
Yeah Spike, I should have included the Bogards- it seemed so Obvious for them to be the most popular family name----but since it was an "living" Father /sibling type thing----I leftthem out cuz they are without a parent in KoF.( shoulda included them anyways).....My Bad.

You know I just realized this poll was for a KOF family. That would cut out the Howards (no Rock), the Todos, and the Kapwhans (no Jae or Dong)

Zen1

n00b
Its definetely between the Bernsteins and the Howards. I sould say Rugal and Adelheid , but in the end, I think that Geeese would own Rugal and Rock took lessons from the greatest fighter of all time: Terry. So I'd have to say Geese an Rock

ukyo3.gif

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Jae Hoon rulz,

JUSTICE!

the Kim family for me

I would like to see Adelheid (best new character from 2003) fight against Rugal, I hope we get the chance to experience that in a future KOF.

but rugal is dead... how's that? a clone?!

Last edited:

MSRdude

Super Sidekicks 3
rugals dead, and no way for anyone to fight rugal unless its a dream match or a clone

ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Sakasaki Family, hands down...from Ryo...to Mr. Karate..to Takuma..to Yuri... team Mexico in KOF94...etc...They are still the power house next to the Howard family of all SNK fighters