Official XBOX Magazine - April 2004 issue

Freelancer

Banned
In addition to having a demo of the Super Spy-inspired BREAKDOWN, there's also a small Neo Geo article on PAGE 24. It talks about MS3 and SVC's impending release on XBOX, as well as a small sideout pic of KIZUNA ENCOUNTER which goes on to give some background on Kizuna's high auction prices as well as the rarity and collectability of some AES titles.

Pretty neat! Nice little MS3 screenshot too.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Cool - I might have to pick this one up. Is it a pretty decent mag overall?

MistressDragon

The Ultimate 11
I have yet to even get an xbox. I've got every other system, though. there was an interview with bill gates on tv where he was talking about it a few weeks back, and the new capabilities..I think I'll look into it, but none of the games really ever appealed much to me besides DOA. Maybe the magazine will make some more of their games appealing, who knows.

Freelancer

Banned
galfordo said:
Cool - I might have to pick this one up. Is it a pretty decent mag overall?

The rest of the mag is decent. I've been a subscriber since day 1 and have found their reviews, demos, and overall writing to be satisfactory.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Freelancer said:
The rest of the mag is decent. I've been a subscriber since day 1 and have found their reviews, demos, and overall writing to be satisfactory.

Coolness - I'll have to grab a copy now that the BAWQUZ is all in vogue and everything with its new found Neo support.

bmoc

Crossed Swords Squire
Any mag that reviews the Neo is a must in my book........will pick it up ASAP.........thanks again.

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
I have been a subscriber since Day 1 also and it is a great magazine. I did not get my April Copy yet though.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
The price of Kizuna just went up 5000 dollars.