JC10001

Zero's Secretary
Courtesy of Magic Box

jc12345-ss5sp.jpg

Last edited:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Those morons should get their shit together before they release an article.

Mizuki has been around since '94...dumbasses.

PS <3 I really need this game now.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
the baddest bitch is back

and looking better than ever

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
the roker said:
the baddest bitch is back

and looking better than ever
Yes! Yuki looks like they could fill SNKP's shoes iwth no problem at all..
-BB

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
SNKP: I ask you, why not Kuroko?

glad to see mizuki again tho

mdog

Zero's Secretary
I want this game NOW!!!

It would be nice if they added just a few more older characters,Cham Cham,Gen-an,Wang Fu, in which they've already hinted that additional ones will be added later.

:glee:

Last edited:

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Sweet Jeebus, that looks cool.
I thought Mizuki was redrawn though...it's been a while since I saw her in SS2, but she seems the same as way back.
Where the fuck is Wan-Fu? One of the coolest SamSho characters ever needs to come on back, dammit.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Loopz said:
I thought Mizuki was redrawn though...it's been a while since I saw her in SS2, but she seems the same as way back.
Where the fuck is Wan-Fu? One of the coolest SamSho characters ever needs to come on back, dammit.

It always kinda irks me when a character only gets one appearance in a series (Eiji, Foxy, Geese in KOF; Cham-Cham, Seiger, Nicotine in SS). Bosses only should have one appearance (*cough cough* Rugal 94, 95, 98, 02).

It's like SNKP has it backward. SS0 has enough overpowered characters as it is. Leave the bosses out and get some of the older roster back in.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Holy shit. I'd suck Shawn's dick if he managed to get a home cart release of this.

Matt

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
How bad ass does that look?

This is why im always complaining. If they can do that, there is no excuse Gen An is not in this game. I mean seriously. Rip old bosses (I am so sick of Zankuro) and leave a entire potential roster untouched. I dont understand.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Tops.
Now give me Cham Cham, Earthquake, Gen An and Koruko and this game can sit beside sam sho 2.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
"SNK Playmore / Yuki Enterprise revealed a new character named Mizuki in Samurai Spirits Zero Special, the game is scheduled to release in arcade this spring, and marked as the very last NeoGeo MVS arcade title."

Heh, guys don't know their Neo.

Mizuki is my all-time favorite Boss character, so chances are I'll pick up this game just for that.

*edit - Just noticed my rank... how fitting.

Underdog

Camel Slug
Stuff like this is why Playmore (and Eolith, Yuki, etc) is so frustrating. They flirt with SNK-level greatness, but never pull it completely off. Try to say those Capcom sprites in SvC didn't look damn good. Why couldn't the gameplay be there? Same deal here. That looks good, so why all the ripping on everything else?

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Stuff like this is why Playmore (and Eolith, Yuki, etc) is so frustrating. They flirt with SNK-level greatness, but never pull it completely off. Try to say those Capcom sprites in SvC didn't look damn good. Why couldn't the gameplay be there? Same deal here. That looks good, so why all the ripping on everything else?

Exactly...Makes you wonder if you'll get the same exact thing from SNKP on Atomiswave...Different wrapping same product?

Droid

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Force said:
Holy shit. I'd suck Shawn's dick if he managed to get a home cart release of this.

Matt

Woh...real friendly round here!

Loopz said:

Yeah...we needs the Wan Man. Never got tired of Playin as Wan Fu. He's the r0xx0rs:buttrock:

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
new sprite for mizuki only because they could NOT use her older one

it wouldnt fit in there

not because they love us or whatever

they decided to include all the bosses because if was the easiest shortcut to justify another sequel

omg omg where are gen-an and cham cham and sieger ?

sometimes you guys are so naive :spock:

you're all over ss0special and are ignoring kof 2003

thats truly the ONLY post snk game i like

the only game that deserves attention and has tons of new stuff in it

ah,IMO

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
kof03 is pretty good.

i mean, it's decent, at least they changed some stuff up this time.

i just prefer to play a ss game over a kof game any day of the week.

why would you think a videogame company would love the fans these days.

none of them do.

only money counts.

laziness = money :spock:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Never played SS2 much but, still its a nice addition. I still want to see F***n earthquake in this piece