Neostore MVS sales...

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
Noticed there were threads for A-S but not Neostore, which also currently has SS5 kits for $99 as well as kof 2k3 for $189.

Freelancer

Banned
The A-C store seems to have some slightly better deals at the moment....

*MS5 kits (no large marquee) for $149
*KOF2k2 kits (with English art + free poster) for $94!
*SSV w/large marquee for $99

HELP!!! Too many great deals all at once! :(

Last edited:

Neo-weirdo

Mr. Big's Thug
That SSV kit for $99 is so calling my name:drool: So is SVC AES.......what to get, what to get......:spock:

naitram

The Old Man
If I plan on getting SS0 Special when it comes out, is it worth picking this up now for $99 anyways?

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Freelancer said:
The A-C store seems to have some slightly better deals at the moment....

*MS5 kits (no large marquee) for $149
*KOF2k2 kits (with English art + free poster) for $94!
*SSV w/large marquee for $99

HELP!!! Too many great deals all at once! :(

Yeah I typically order from Shawn, but the 2k2 and free stuff swayed me to A-S this time around.

Freelancer

Banned
RevQuixo said:
Yeah I typically order from Shawn, but the 2k2 and free stuff swayed me to A-S this time around.

Yeah, same for me.
I just bought the SSV kit special from A-S simply due to the fact that for the same price, I'm getting a large marquee, a SSV poster, and another random poster. The extras did it for me :)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
Whoever doesn't have SS5, buy it now.

True, but I see no need to own SS5 and SS5S, and since SS5S appears to offer more, I will wait. Good price for those who don't want to wait though,

-Nick

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
I was going to wait too, but some of the early opinions on SS5S makes it sound like the stuff they've added has made new problems.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Exuse my french, but........ Aww fuck! I just bought SS5 for $300 two months ago! Snag this up guys, it's an absolutely stunning game.

Sith05

Crossed Swords Squire
I'm having a hell of a time deciding what to get. I don't have any of the new titles :(

KoF03, Slug 5, SvC, or SSV? :help:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I KNEW IT!! I was contemplating on getting....nevermind:cool:

-BB

Last edited:

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Just bought an SSV Kit:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Man i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo broke. But at least i'll be enjoying my poverty while playing SSV. w00t!!! I've said it before and i'll say it again: I love these forums!!!:smirk:

Freelancer

Banned
Sundance said:
Just bought an SSV Kit:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Welcome to the SSV MVS kit club! You're in good company! ;)
Yes, you'll be impoverished for a short while, but just think of the cool gameplay you'll get to enjoy, not to mention the large marquee and two free posters!! :)

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
I just picked one up, i don't know why because i did'nt really like the game on the Emu but i always say the feel is completely different on the old 4 slot so here hoping :D

BTW i bought mine from AC i would have gone with shawn but AC offered the large marquee and 2 free posters....

Sigmund

n00b
Wow. I am SO picking up the SSV MVS kit. I've been selling off AES stuff trying to finance the full price purchase. Now I don't have too!

w00t!

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
had to pick up a ms5 for $150 from arcadeshock. it was the only new release other than pochi i didn't have yet and at that price it was too tempting...

gotta love all these crazy price drops left and right. i've finally learned to be a bit more patient on the new releases...

/me calculates how much i could have saved on sam5, chaos, 2k2, 2k3 and matrimelee by waiting an extra month :eek:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
kafuin_gaira said:
gotta love all these crazy price drops left and right. i've finally learned to be a bit more patient on the new releases...

/me calculates how much i could have saved on sam5, chaos, 2k2, 2k3 and matrimelee by waiting an extra month :eek:

hehe, yea I paid $475 for SS5. :emb: It's ok though, I had plenty of fun playing the game since I got it.

I'm thinkin of getting 03, but I'm broke and the price will probably drop even more. Maybe I'll get 02 instead.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
I prefer to support Shawn. I bought mine from him. SSV and Metal Slug 5!

Tetsuo311

King's Dry Cleaner
That's what I'm talking about :buttrock: I know Shawn and Vinh aren't losing any money by selling these kits @ this price it just makes me think of how much money they are actually pocketing by selling them @ $1800

bendor

Fio's Quartermaster
just got 03 from neostore. besides my cabinet this is my biggest neo purchase. I was going to get MS5 but I just recently got my hands on three so I think I can wait.
It was kinda scary see all those prices drop so quick.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Great to see the prices are going down, but I still need to get Rage of the Dragons, 35 is a steal for a brand new MVS game. Once Apirl rolls aroind it's mine.