Neo Pocket in Games TM - Now with opinion

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
I haven't read it so I don't know if it's any good, and if I do read I still won't know if it's any good as I don't know much about the Neo pocket, but the people of the pocket might be interested.

That's all really.:(

Last edited:

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
I have no idea what TM stands for, but it is indeed a magazine, it's UK based, but members here from the states seem to find it.

Ill6

Marked Wolf
Its not at all enlightening but it will probably increase their popularity - only a good thing for people sat on stock, a bad thing for people trying to complete thier collection.

In a twist of fate the titles seemed to be exactly the same as the ones offered by CEX on Rathbone Place, no more or less.

Also they recommend MS1 and don't mention 2... A bit bi-curious if you ask me.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
BlackSpy said:
I have no idea what TM stands for, but it is indeed a magazine, it's UK based, but members here from the states seem to find it.

You're right strangely the first issue of Games TM appeared at my local book store. I think its a top quality gaming mag myself, better then a lot of the American crap like gamepro and egm.

SuperPang

Cham Cham's Espresso,
Lets hope its better than that piece 'o crap Neo article they did.

dbarrett0928

Banned

what the hell is tm...what ever happened to old gamefan...they used to review neo items all the time, games, systems etc...