Metal SLug 4 ON PS2??

winter

King's Dry Cleaner
I am really praying for this port. Metal Slug 4 is one of my favorite arcades evar!

Garay002

New Challenger
I remember they had Metal Slug 3 for the PS2 with a December 2003 release date, but it seems that they took it off the site when they heard that it's not going to be release here in the US for the PS2. Never trust their release dates. Always wait for the Company to announce an official release date for the game :) .

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
It may happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. Wouldn't it be more likely that it'd get released on the box?

galfordo said:
It may happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. Wouldn't it be more likely that it'd get released on the box?

SCEA, realizing they were fueling X-Box, could have had a change of heart- but I doubt it.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Quick, somebody make this a sticky like the rest of the posts on these forums. :rolleyes:

Spike

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
The only way I could see them releasing this, is if they package MS3 with it too.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
:lol: Yeah and then they would have to put mandatory 3-D backdrops over one of the games....stupid SCEA.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
winter said:
I am really praying for this port. Metal Slug 4 is one of my favorite arcades evar!

WERD! *MS4 doesn't get enough love, the game is helluva fun to play, just don't expect MS3 outta' it. Good to see it's getting "Ported" to another system where people might discover the joys of METAL SLUG "RGS" games.

MERCENARY X99

Da King

Banned
EB games is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Fuck them, fuck them up their stupid asses!
They would take the blood out anyway.:shame:

dbarrett0928

Banned
imo

I agree...screw eb games. I signed up for gmr and they still have not fixed my subscription after 4 months...also they never have any used systems in...their employees are idiots as wll...anyways, i think ms 4 will come out on the xbox as well...

MistressDragon

The Ultimate 11
Metal Slug 4 on ps2? Hmm. . I'm not going to guess until we get official word on the release from the company. I'd hate to get my hopes up and then just be disapointed when it doesn't come. It's a nice thought though, and it would be awesome if it happened.

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
MistressDragon said:
Metal Slug 4 on ps2? Hmm. . I'm not going to guess until we get official word on the release from the company. I'd hate to get my hopes up and then just be disapointed when it doesn't come. It's a nice thought though, and it would be awesome if it happened.

;)

kc

Belnar Institute Student
might be a good port, but you cant change a game that already sucks

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
dbarrett0928 said:
I agree...screw eb games. I signed up for gmr and they still have not fixed my subscription after 4 months...also they never have any used systems in...their employees are idiots as wll...
FUCK YOU!!

Last edited:

Da King

Banned
Not gonna happen.
EB games is about as smart as SCEA.
I bet ms4 comes out on xbox though, possibly bundled with ms5. Just give it a year.
Fuck you idiots that dont like metal slug 4. I guess you retards dont like all the cutting and pasting in KOF too huh.
Fucking stupid shits.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Da King said:
Not gonna happen.
EB games is about as smart as SCEA.
I bet ms4 comes out on xbox though, possibly bundled with ms5. Just give it a year.
Fuck you idiots that dont like metal slug 4. I guess you retards dont like all the cutting and pasting in KOF too huh.
Fucking stupid shits.

Yeah Yeah...

And who the hell do you think you are ?

You like MS4 ? Ok, more power to you.

Now what ? :spock:

Da King

Banned
I just laugh at the points that people that hate MS4 try to make. I am not saying you have to like it, I am just saying your a fucking idiot. I have more understanding for lifelong Geo fans that were dissapointed by the game, but if they hate it then I hate them. nuff said, I lose respect for people that cannot enjoy a fun game.
Who am I, I am Da KIng bitch.
Get used to it.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
MS4 really isn't that bad from an absolute standpoint. It's just kinda hard to pick it up when you see MS3 or MSX sitting right next to it.

kc

Belnar Institute Student
galfordo said:
MS4 really isn't that bad from an absolute standpoint. It's just kinda hard to pick it up when you see MS3 or MSX sitting right next to it.

the game feals like a mospit, those nazis never stop comin

If MS4 came out on PS2 I'd be even more uber pissed at Sony for releasing that instead of MS3.

Sony = teh Antigame

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
does anyone know if MS4 will be released in japanese format (i.e. NTSC-J) at least for the PS2, cos I would'nt mind importing it if it does.