KOF2K3 AES version DELAYED 1 WEEK

Freelancer

Banned
Posted at the NEO STORE----

3/2/04 The King of Fighters 2003 home release is being delayed by one week. New release date is now officially March 18th. This delay applies to both English and Japanese version.

1 week isn't so bad...gives me more time to secure my pre-order. But, brings back unpleasant SVC Chaos AES delay memories....

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
a delay, eh?

and, if this isn't the last homecart release....
what is?

:eye: :eye:

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Thank christ I don't have an NGH system anymore. Otherwise I'm sure this would be horrible news.

*goes back to playing Guwange*

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
I wonder if this annoucement applies to the pre-orders to ncs? Nonetheless, it does give time for more people to save up.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Freelancer said:
Posted at the NEO STORE----

3/2/04 The King of Fighters 2003 home release is being delayed by one week. New release date is now officially March 18th. This delay applies to both English and Japanese version.

1 week isn't so bad...gives me more time to secure my pre-order. But, brings back unpleasant SVC Chaos AES delay memories....
:lol:

Ah yes, the big SvCC delay. Boy did that suck :p

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
C'mon man....

Well isnt this just some crap. LOL!! The game gets delayed the DAY that I make my pre-order. What a shame. Hopefully this wont be another SVC calamity b/c truck payments dont get sacrificed often around my way and I really want this game sometime this month....looks like I gotta pick up Ninja Gaiden to tide me over till then.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Its only one week, damn who cares?
Just another week you can be happy not knowing about grab range if you are new to 2003. Then again, a grip of people just buy it to put on the shelf to sit anyway.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
Its only one week, damn who cares?
Just another week you can be happy not knowing about grab range if you are new to 2003.

:lol: UHHHH that would be me. But you gotta think LWK; this is almost EXACTLY how the SVC delay catastrophe started. I dont mind it that much (I can still play my friend's MVS version) but I hope that if the delays continue that Shawn will be as cool as last time and go ahead and send the freebies (poster/flyer) b/c I also already bought a frame for the poster and it sure would look nice next to all my other SNK posters.

Freelancer

Banned
Scanline said:
I'm glad I bought the MVS kit last month :)

Yes, the MVS kit certainly IS tempting, but I'm really liking the insert art design on this one.
Normally I go with the MVS kits since I like the cabinet stickers and flyers that come with them, not to mention the lower price.

breal

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hell I'm glad, gives me another week to save.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Meh, no big deal. The month delay of SVC was a little rough, but a week's no biggie.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Got this email from NCS.

Dear NCS Customer,

The release date for the US and Japanese version of Neo Geo home cart, King of Fighters 2003, has been delayed one week from March 11 to March 18 with our shipments expected to arrive around March 17. If you have any questions about your preorder, please let us know. Thanks.

-+-
Regards,

NCS, Inc

Took them a while to get the info out to the other NCS customers.