one day mvs sale coming up....

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
sup guys, just wanted to let everyone know that snk-cap.com/arcade shock is going to be having a one day sale starting Sunday March 7th at 12:01 am and ending 11:59 pm. sounds pretty good guys so check it out and keep the neo game buying going....
:buttrock:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
guessing that this is PST?

I'll be waiting. Hopefully a good deal on MS5 or KOF2003.

Freelancer

Banned
Originally posted by games1999sup guys, just wanted to let everyone know that snk-cap.com/arcade shock is going to be having a one day sale starting Sunday March 7th at 12:01 am and ending 11:59 pm. sounds pretty good guys so check it out and keep the neo game buying going....

Argh!
Why did you have to share this news with everyone? :emb:
Originally posted by lithy I'll be waiting. Hopefully a good deal on MS5 or KOF2003.
You read my mind! :buttrock:

Last edited:

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
lithy said:
guessing that this is PST?

I'll be waiting. Hopefully a good deal on MS5 or KOF2003.

"This Sunday, March 7th, 2004 we will be holding a ONE DAY special on certain MVS Kits, so don't miss out. Because of these prices, we can only hold it for one day and raise their prices back to the original selling price exactly one day afterwards. The sale will start at 12:01 AM on March 7th, 2004 and end at 11:59 PM March 7th, PST. We expect to have a good supply of stock to most people won't miss out."

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I've already spent too much money in the last weeks, but I'll have a look to it... Do you think it will only apply to the recent kits, or the old ones as well?

Personally, I don't see the point in this "one day" or even "3 days" special prices sales... Why not make it last longer, or just until the stock you are willing to sell at that price gets sold out?

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
Personally, I don't see the point in this "one day" or even "3 days" special prices sales... Why not make it last longer, or just until the stock you are willing to sell at that price gets sold out?

The point is to get money as quick as possible. If a sale is for a limited time, more people will buy right away instead of waiting.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
buttasuperb said:
The point is to get money as quick as possible. If a sale is for a limited time, more people will buy right away instead of waiting.

If they need the money that quick, why don't they start right now and make it last til that day? This is supposing they already have the stock, that is.
OK, many people will get it that day, but I think quite a lot of people won't know it's taking place, plus some other may not have the money at that precise time.

On the end, it's their bussiness and definately for buyers is better to have special prices for a limited time than nothing at all.

Just my 2 cents.

*me starts thinking how many hours delay between PST and GMT+1... and thinks around 9... :cool:

Ill6

Marked Wolf
Damn!!

I just did an order to them yesterday! Still - they did me a good deal...

I think these one/three day sales are a pain, especially at the weekends - I only have internet at work and anyway, I am far more likley to spend silly money in the week while I am bored compared to the weekend when I have shit to do.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I've never shopped there before, as I generally deal with Forums members here, EBAY, Crazearcade... and of course NEO STORE... but even I will have to give that "Sale" a look see, though I too have been going spend crazy on MVS carts left and right lately and don't figure I'll buy anything unless it's something I just have to have.

MERCENARY X99

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Sounds interesting. I'll be on the look-out.

Freelancer

Banned
Mercenary X99 said:
I've never shopped there before, as I generally deal with Forums members here, EBAY, Crazearcade... and of course NEO STORE... but even I will have to give that "Sale" a look see, though I too have been going spend crazy on MVS carts left and right lately and don't figure I'll buy anything unless it's something I just have to have.

MERCENARY X99

I recently bought a new MS4 complete kit from A-S (the only place that seems to have them at the moment). I was very satisfied to say the least. Well packaged, fast shipping, plus 3 free Neo flyers!! Easily on par with the Neostore.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Freelancer said:
I recently bought a new MS4 complete kit from A-S (the only place that seems to have them at the moment). I was very satisfied to say the least. Well packaged, fast shipping, plus 3 free Neo flyers!! Easily on par with the Neostore.

...yes MS4 seems to be a bitch to find on the MVS Cart for some odd reason. I forgot to bid/silent scope one I was looking over on EBAY sometime back, so if A-S has some I might buy one off of Trieu if the price is right. So far I have #2 and I'm wating on #5 to come in. I already have MS #1 as an "assured sell to me only" from an arcade operator I know here, so before long it'll just be MS 3 and MS 4 that I need. *Glad to know there is another alternative out there.

MERCENARY X99

Freelancer

Banned
Mercenary X99 said:
...yes MS4 seems to be a bitch to find on the MVS Cart for some odd reason. I forgot to bid/silent scope one I was looking over on EBAY sometime back, so if A-S has some I might buy one off of Trieu if the price is right. So far I have #2 and I'm wating on #5 to come in. I already have MS #1 as an "assured sell to me only" from an arcade operator I know here, so before long it'll just be MS 3 and MS 4 that I need. *Glad to know there is another alternative out there.
MERCENARY X99

Well, MS4 kits are $179 at a-s. Yeah, a bit more than I wanted to pay, but where else are you going to find new MS4 kits domestically? I needed it for my collection, so no biggie. Last I checked Trieu had 4 left.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I asked if this was good for CPS2 as well, but he said no. I will keep a few hundred ready and see what he pulls out of his hat. He's already got good prices, what more will he do? :eek:

Spike

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
I asked if this was good for CPS2 as well, but he said no. I will keep a few hundred ready and see what he pulls out of his hat. He's already got good prices, what more will he do? :eek:

Spike

damn, no cps2. I was thinking of getting a Vampire Savior kit soon.

Oh well, I'm gonna see what kinda prices he has on Matrimelee and KoF03. I really shouldn't be spending money anyways.

Lovecraft0110

Ace Gho,
20 Year Member
Ummm...yeah, but the Samurai Shodown 5 MVS kits were at 135$ last week and now the price is 149$. WTF? :spock:

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
It looks like a late night price war is going on. The Neo Store now has SSV kits for $99.

Spectre

Banned
Oh man. Samsho5 for $99!! This deal would have to come up right after I've just bought a whole load of new gear... damn you Neo gods!

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Looks like Shawn beat Trieu to the punch....

I bought mine from Shawn!!!!

Slug 5 and Sam Sho 5!!!!!

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Damn, I picked up SSV from the Neo store, but I need the JAMMA Metal Slug 5 (long story... okay, not that long... I have 60 shock boxes that fit perfectly on four shelves, and with the last MVS carts I plan to buy, I will hit exactly 60 carts. Metal Slug 5 would put me at 61, which is not good ;)) and it's still a little too high for me right now. :(