KOF 2K3 min difficulty for endings?

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
I have a nice, new KOF 2K3 JAMMA board, and when I have played through on difficulty 1 (I suck, and I really like to see the various endings ;)), I get to see the main game endings, but not the various team endings. When I upped the difficulty to 4, I get my ass kicked. ;)

Is there a minimum difficulty to view the character endings, or is it something else? There is no doubt that this board is legit. I do know that I tend to hit the coin button during the game, so that after the end it goes back to the 'PRESS START' screen with the timer since I insert some credits by accident.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Well, if you don't finish the Kyo clone with a super, you won't get the true final boss, Mukai, and thus the true endings. Is this the problem?

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Well, I finally got to see the AoF team ending where Takuma gets beat up.

I did it on difficulty 2, and I made sure not to hit the credit button. I'm not sure which of those made a difference, but I got to see the complete team ending, at least. :)

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
I think all you really need to do is beat the mid-boss Kusanagi with a DM (even if he blocks it). I think you can continue any number of times.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
There is no problem if you continue, you just need to beat Kusanagi with a DM/LDM to get the "Good Ending", that means fighting against the Kagura sisters and finally against Mukai.

If you happen not to finish Kusanagi with a DM/LDM, you will continue to fight normally until you meet Adel, which will be the final boss, this one is the "Bad Ending".

You only get the original endings with standard teams, and there are special endings as well for the old Japan Team (Kyo/Benimaru/Daimon), the old Women Team (Mai/King/Yuri) and the Sacred Treasures Team (Kyo/Iori/Chizuru).

The difficulty setting does not modify this in any way.

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Mushiki said:
There is no problem if you continue, you just need to beat Kusanagi with a DM/LDM to get the "Good Ending", that means fighting against the Kagura sisters and finally against Mukai.

If you happen not to finish Kusanagi with a DM/LDM, you will continue to fight normally until you meet Adel, which will be the final boss, this one is the "Bad Ending".

You only get the original endings with standard teams, and there are special endings as well for the old Japan Team (Kyo/Benimaru/Daimon), the old Women Team (Mai/King/Yuri) and the Sacred Treasures Team (Kyo/Iori/Chizuru).

The difficulty setting does not modify this in any way.

Awesome! Thanks for the detailed information! :)

seiya masters

New Challenger
Bishamon said:
I have a nice, new KOF 2K3 JAMMA board, and when I have played through on difficulty 1 (I suck, and I really like to see the various endings ;)), I get to see the main game endings, but not the various team endings. When I upped the difficulty to 4, I get my ass kicked. ;)

Is there a minimum difficulty to view the character endings, or is it something else? There is no doubt that this board is legit. I do know that I tend to hit the coin button during the game, so that after the end it goes back to the 'PRESS START' screen with the timer since I insert some credits by accident.

WWW.kofonline.com

look it up they have all the endings
:lol:

MarrymeMai

Frenzy Football Player
Mushiki said:

The difficulty setting does not modify this in any way. [/B]

How do you get Chizuru??:eek_2:

note that it can be done really slow,

Focus on a smooth rotation.

i got a 13 year old guy who always plays as Kusunagi

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
great post. i just completed KOf2003 on one credit today and all I got was Adel. Its great to know there are 3 other bosses and that I havent seen any of the true endings yet.

By the way does anyone have moves lists for Ryo, robert and RalF.
Thanks

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
BTW, I just beat Mukai with the Hero Team on difficulty level 3 and got their team ending as well as the normal one. I don't know if that is the lowest difficulty or not, but I hope it helps.