Your best team in Rage of the Dragons.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I finally got this game a few days ago, guess I'm a little late, but who is your best team? I have had a lot of success using Billy and Jimmy as a team. Why? Not real sure, I guess it's because I stink with Lynn (Billy's default teammate) and with Sonia (Jimmy's default teammate). Maybe Billy and Jimmy are just kickass dudes. That's probably it.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
I fucking like that game, for sure! Mine is Radel(real pressing badass) and Jimmy(general badass) or Pepe(cool badass:) ).Radel is fucking cheap and so great to play!

johnkiddier

Kabuki Klasher
Billy & Lynn for me.

Billy's DM's (qcb,f +K) are easy to pull off consistently so combos are easier to perform.

Lynn's fireball and flaming upwards kick are fantastic against all opposition.

I never get bored of this game.

Da King

Banned
Mr. Jones cool moves and sound effects make him my favorite.
My best tag team is probly Jimmy and Pepe.
I thought the characters in this game were the weakest part about it. I only really like Billy, Jimmy, Jones, and Pepe.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Billy and Lynn. Billy has some really big combos without having to use CD. Lynn's super has insane priority and her fireball is so fast it's ridiculous.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I play random play exclusively, unless I'm practicing with a particular character.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Billy seems to be my best character by far, usually I mix up the other slot with Jimmy or Pepe.

Halox

Belnar Institute Student
For me it is Elias(too fucking badass), and Jones(Superfly Pimp).