NGCD Top-Loader is Sold Out at the Neo Store

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
I don't know if this is old news, but last I checked there were like 6 left and I just went into the Neo Store now noticed the Neo Store is sold out of the NGCD Top-Loader System!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
How can it happen? I think all of suddent that Neo stuff becomes collector's item once again...................

Fortunately I grab my Neo CD two weeks ago :drool_2:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Oh well, I think I can live without it.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Dammit! I already bought 7 games for it and I have no system... Let's sell'em back...

winter

King's Dry Cleaner
They still have CDZ's:D I bought a Top-loader from the Neostore, but I kinda would like a CDZ too!

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
Yeah, I got my NOS Top-Loader last week. Would have liked a CDZ, but am shooting for another AES System first. I miss playing AES, but love my CD Systems (have JPN and US ones now) :glee:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
So now we know NOS Neo CD top loader is gone........
Does it mean price of Neo CD will go up?

I think why Neostore sold out the stock is because Neo is in its end and SNKP will move into another era (even though Neo CD is dead since 1999)

quixux

Crossed Swords Squire
neogeofl said:
I don't know if this is old news, but last I checked there were like 6 left and I just went into the Neo Store now noticed the Neo Store is sold out of the NGCD Top-Loader System!

Some reseller asshole probably bought a bulk of them.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Re: Re: NGCD Top-Loader is Sold Out at the Neo Store

quixux said:
Some reseller asshole probably bought a bulk of them.

No, They didn't. I saw the number drop from 6 to 0 one by one throughout the day. Come on guys, you know the drill: Item reaches the single digits. Rabid board member goes apeshit and posts a thread anouncing "holy jebus only a few left!" hyping said item up to holly hell. In turn said item sells out in about 24 to 48 hours. and all this from a group of people who point fingers at "price gougers" and whine about high prices. Go figure.

dbarrett0928

Banned
neo cd

neo cd is becomming more popular these days in the neo community, especially since user bluevoodoo has a forum up that is geared towards the neo cd only...

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
I have a very like new mint NOS CD system for sale in the forums....... if anyone is interested?

Bought from Shawn only 4 weeks ago.

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
Looks like 2 more NOS NGCD Top-Loaders have shown up at the Neo Store again for $249.00 each now!