King of Fighters Neowave

derboo

Crazed MVS Addict
Now that the first scans are out: The sprites look TOO familiar. If they gonna recycle their old stuff again, i'll... i'll...

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
There is already a chaotic thread regarding this, let's not make it 2 threads.

derboo

Crazed MVS Addict
Yeah, sorry. I overlooked it first, because this section is the only one i visit regularly.

Can the mods please close or delete this one?

Yuri-chan

Armored Scrum Object
It's still in the early stages but it looks awesome so far!! A new generation of King of Fighters on new generation hardware!! I'm very excited to know that the Orochi team make an appearance in this game and that the matches will be 3-on-3 too. I can't wait to see what the finished product will be like, I'm really looking forward to this.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
derboo said:
Now that the first scans are out: The sprites look TOO familiar. If they gonna recycle their old stuff again, i'll... i'll...

I'll reserve my total judgement on the game until I've actually been able to play it... but seeing as how Arcades suck dick around SATX and Austin these days (Unless the Powercade has got some new shit) and not having even played KOF 2K3, I might not ever see NEO WAVE. :mad: *Still it looks like more of the same only High Res, so until then... BAH!

MERCENARY X99