RBFF strategies?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I'm having trouble beating Jin. Anyone have any tips?

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
BeefJerky said:
I'm having trouble beating Jin. Anyone have any tips?

Which character are you currently using? And do you mean both Jin brothers, or one in particular?
:p

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Re: Re: RBFF strategies?

Kazuki Dash said:
Which character are you currently using? And do you mean both Jin brothers, or one in particular?
:p

Using Terry.

And uh... It's the really really short dude, midget lookin, name is Jin.

Kazuki Dash

gotcha, does he have black spiky hair and a blue outfit or brown hair and a red outfit?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Kazuki Dash said:
gotcha, does he have black spiky hair and a blue outfit or brown hair and a red outfit?

blue outfit. how do i whoop this little kid?? i'm thinking about just going cheap and knocking him out of the ring.

Kazuki Dash

don't let your conscience stop you from knocking him out of bounds...it's a valid option and sometimes your only way out of a bad situation...
as for other specific strats for this Jin brother, don't jump at him carelessly or he'll make you pay with his spinning anti-air move...if he tries it and misses, dash in and make him pay...another good tactic I use w/Terry after successfully knocking Jin Chonrei(or is it Chonshu? I forget) is sending a Power Wave that connects just as he's getting up and immediately following up with a jump attack...at worst, he blocks the Wave and is put on the defensive; at best, the Wave hits leaving him wide open for a nice combo session if you follow up quickly...
just practice getting a feel for him and don't hesitate to use any advantage you have...remember, it's only cheating if you use Dip Switches and even that's ok too...
:D

Neo Gunloc

Rugal's Thug
Personally, I use Yamazaki.
Simply be on your guard for fireballs, and use his Double-Return counter to send them back.
His Sado-Maso works equaly good IMO.
And if you have the chance, rush them in with a Blade Swipe, or poke them with a quick Snake Punch.