ç__ç it so beautiful!!!

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
9 cds+ 1 DVD+ a Hiroaki cover art. march 10, for 14.800 yens.

2600101.jpg

More screens here

Last edited:

Curt

apostate
the KOF Soundtrack BoxSet?

That really is beautiful.. I might have to pick this up!
It'd look great next to my Neo Games

I wonder where I can get it, lik-sang? NCSX?

Last edited:

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Yet again, Hiroaki's artwork hits the spot. I can't believe they haven't got this fellow doing the official artwork for KOF games:eek: ! His artwork is just that good and the fact that SNKPlaymroe use him as an artist in the shadows disappoints somewhat but I guess it's them at the end of the day that have the power:(

Regardless, hoorah for Hiroaki:buttrock: !

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Have to admit, the art is really nice for this set...

-Nick

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
just ordered one ;)

thanks for the heads up

as a side note the KOF 2003 cd is due for release on 3/24

Game Music THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 - Original Soundtracks CDA 2200Yen 2004/03/24

Last edited:

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Big Bruno said:
just ordered one ;)

thanks for the heads up

as a side note the KOF 2003 cd is due for release on 3/24

Game Music THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 - Original Soundtracks CDA 2200Yen 2004/03/24

yeah... we have the suck ass kof2003 ost and not kick ass Metal Slug 5....

smart move playmore :oh_no:

Visuatrox

NEST Puppet
Very nice looking artwork. There could be several reasons though why he is not making the official artwork for KOF, I don't think Playmore could have missed to see his talent. Maybe he simply spends too long time drawing a picture or something like that..

Curt

apostate
I just pre-orderd it as well

from amazon.co.jp

aside from the item description it is easy to set up an account and ship to internation address (US)

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
thats 140 euro's...
damn...
still sweet tho' :drool:

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
zorro said:
anyone know what's on the dvd?
Here's what I posted in gozu+mezu's earlier thread on this topic:

> The set will contain 9 CDs and 1 DVD.
> The 9 CDs will contain the original soundtracks (sorry, no arranged tracks) from the first 9 KOF games (KOF'94 thru KOF'02) -- no word yet on whether voice & sound effects tracks will be included.
> The DVD will contain the demo movies from each of these games -- no clarification yet on whether this means opening title animation sequences only, or if this might include in-game demo sequences (such as boss entrance demos) and/or endings.
> The "sleeve case" (i.e., box) that the 10 discs will be packed in will feature artwork by Hiroaki.
> First pressings will include a specially designed boxed adhesive bandage (being referred to as a BANG!-AID).

--Chris

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Big Bruno said:
actually I preordered it from CDjapan.
Hey, BB -- if you don't mind my asking, what's CDJapan's total (estimated) charge for this one? If my calculations are correct, it looks like they'd be asking $172.38 - $176.30 [$138.05 for the boxed set + ($26.12 - $29.85 for EMS shipping) + ($8.21 - $8.40 for their 5% "handling" charge)].

--Chris

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Dash no Chris said:
Hey, BB -- if you don't mind my asking, what's CDJapan's total (estimated) charge for this one? If my calculations are correct, it looks like they'd be asking $172.38 - $176.30 [$138.05 for the boxed set + ($26.12 - $29.85 for EMS shipping) + ($8.21 - $8.40 for their 5% "handling" charge)].

--Chris

Chris,

That sounds about right. It may be a little more since they base thier shipping on 1 cd so when you order a box it is a little bit more. I have the statement in my mailbox at home. I thought about getting it from you guys but I did not know if you were going to be getting some of these. I know last time you got stuck with a few SNK DVD sets.

BTW you making it to Akon this year. Do not forgot my Con is coming up in OCt as well. you can fly fairly cheap on contiental and the hotel is on airport property ;)

Phil

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Big Bruno said:
That sounds about right. It may be a little more since they base thier shipping on 1 cd so when you order a box it is a little bit more. I have the statement in my mailbox at home. I thought about getting it from you guys but I did not know if you were going to be getting some of these. I know last time you got stuck with a few SNK DVD sets.
Yeah, the problem with the SNK DVD sets was that Famitsuu Video didn't give them full distribution thru normal retail outlets (like Hoteiya Las Vegas' supplier, Hoteiya). Instead they were primarily available only thru a couple of Japanese websites (famitsuu, enterbrain, sonyplaystation, etc).

The KOF CD box, however, is going thru normal retail distribution, so Hoteiya Las Vegas is taking orders for this one. Currently, the yen:dollar rate has our shop pricing this box at $163.58 -- but if the dollar can crest the $1 = 110 yen mark in March (let's hear it for Japan's "heightened level of terror alert"), we'll be able to offer this item for $155.40. USPS shipping (w/insurance + delivery confirmation) from Las Vegas to anywhere in the country should be about $15.00 for this box set.
Big Bruno said:
BTW you making it to Akon this year. Do not forgot my Con is coming up in OCt as well. you can fly fairly cheap on contiental and the hotel is on airport property ;)
Yep, we do plan to attend A-kon this year. I still don't know if I'll be able to make it to Oni-Con (whether as a vendor or attendee), as my vacation time here at the Courthouse is stretched pretty thin this year just trying to get the time off to get Hoteiya Las Vegas' booth to some of our "must-do" conventions (Expo, A-kon, Otakon, etc). I'll have to see how things shape up later in the year.

--Chris

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Dash no Chris said:

The KOF CD box, however, is going thru normal retail distribution, so Hoteiya Las Vegas is taking orders for this one. Currently, the yen:dollar rate has our shop pricing this box at $163.58 -- but if the dollar can crest the $1 = 110 yen mark in March (let's hear it for Japan's "heightened level of terror alert"), we'll be able to offer this item for $155.40. USPS shipping (w/insurance + delivery confirmation) from Las Vegas to anywhere in the country should be about $15.00 for this box set.

--Chris

No...you mean you adjust your price as the Yen Conversion changes for Japanese items. That's unheard off :) Actually I see it is at $1=109.69 yen now (still going up). But I realize as the terror alert drops so will the coversion rate :(