Awesome KOF Flash

evo7_31

Geese's Thug
ABSOLUTELY incredible indeed.

a MUST-WATCH if there ever was one. Now here's a talented artist.

:eek:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Dang, I missed it. It says it's down being reviewed by administrators. Did anyone download it?

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
striderpunk said:
why is it under review?
Some people think it might have been stolen. The orginal author didn't post it in other words. I don't know if it is, or isn't but I'll try to track it down, cause it was just a schweet flash movie :buttrock:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
try looking around KOFonline.com to see if it was hosted there originally.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I used to look at newgrounds every day... Then they fucked with the layout and I quit (anyone who has patronized the site awhile... it was when it switched over to the "yellow" format. Site just seems to have gotten worse since then.)

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
StickmanLoser said:
I used to look at newgrounds every day... Then they fucked with the layout and I quit (anyone who has patronized the site awhile... it was when it switched over to the "yellow" format. Site just seems to have gotten worse since then.)
eh, definitely still is the #1 spot for amateur animators. I gotta give them props for giving us a place like that to post our stuff.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
any new stuff of quality? I'd consider the slitfinger stuff quality. Did they ever get around to refusing submissions from THEROMP.COM? : )