NeoStore price decrease... :)

TonK

Least Valuable Player
2/25/04 Three day special: KoF 2001 AES $135, Sengoku 3 AES $119, Matrimelee AES (either version) $209. Kicker: +2 Bonus items! All orders containing at least one of the aforementioned sale items will include a full size (39" x 28") KoF 2003 full size poster & one KoF 2003 double sided flyer (no extra shipping required). Sale ends February 28th, before 2 PM CST

Nows a good chance to get some stuff!

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
boo :( i didn't get a kof2003 poster with the mvs kit. shawn, sell me one of those separate :cool:

Thats an awesome pricepoint for Sengoku 3. Personally I love this game and I recommend it to anyone with even a hint of love for beat-em-ups old school style. I would not expect the game to go lower than $119 ever, it will probably sell out this year.

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Even though I didn't care for Kof2001, that price is really starting to tempt me. Hopefully Sengoku 3 will continue to drop in price uz it still isn't low enogh to get me tempted.

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
Ohh, nice Stuff... and cool bonus...
The only one im interested in is Matrimelee...:mr_t:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Hmmmmm .... yeah that Matrimelee is tempting :drool_2: :drool_2: :help:.

Hide

Banned
Question :

What will happen to the poster when I give Neostore some business? Are my posters gonna be rolled up in a tube or just folded?

Can I make a special request with a $ top up so that my poster ships in a secured tube?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'd think that Shawn would be willing to do that - assuming that the posters didn't come to him folded. It'd probably cost a fair amount above normal to have it shipped in a tube though.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
tube?

I would also be willing to get a matrimelee, but I do want to know if the KOF 2003 poster would come in a tube? I need one of those bad boys for framing.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Yeah everyone snag one of those matrimelee carts. One of the best and most exciting fighters to come out in a long time for the neo that isn't a KOF.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Hide said:
Question :

What will happen to the poster when I give Neostore some business? Are my posters gonna be rolled up in a tube or just folded?

Can I make a special request with a $ top up so that my poster ships in a secured tube?
Posters are ALWAYS shipped in a secured tube :buttrock:

daybona

Juz,
So guys, is Matrimelee worth it?

Me thinks yes.

Does anyone know the # of english Matrimelees produced?

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
daybona said:
So guys, is Matrimelee worth it?

Me thinks yes.

Does anyone know the # of english Matrimelees produced?

I think it was around 500.

daybona

Juz,
I think it was around 500.

Hmmm...that just about seals the deal.

Anyone in MD know if Whitemarsh Mall still has the Matrimelee cab so I can try it out?

I might be making a trip to Whitemarsh on Friday night.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Freelancer said:
Sam Shodown V kits are now only $149!
---Too many great deals at once! :eek:

Wow, is that maybe a signal that SSV special will soon follow?

galfordo said:
Wow, is that maybe a signal that SSV special will soon follow?

Possibly, thats a good indication anyway :)

I can't believe all the hype about SS5, believe it or not, I've never even played an SS game at all....I'm familiar with the SF game series...would someone like me who's very familiar with the mechanics of Street Fighter 2 series, be able to quickly learn the SS games?